Reviews for Poor Unfortunate Souls
lluviaalamanecer chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
is so cuteeeeee. Stefonnieeeee and Bamon foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Stefan is sooo sweet! I'm a Bamon fan but I don't know why I'm begining to root for Stefonnie! Love your story!
Mrs-Lahote-Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww THIS WAS FABULOUS!

LOVE that Damon && Elena were ARGUININ infront of Bonnie...cause its usually the OTHER way AROUND!

and TRUST Stefan...that Sexyy MAN (confuse as always) BUT DEFINITELY LOVED the Salvatore's taking the CLAiM on Miss Bennett and their bantering. LOL
Imthatonegurl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Damon and Stephan fighting for Bonnie...I approve. Awesome story.
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Your stories are good. I have you bookmarked on my computer now since I don't have an account.. But seriously. I like your stories :)
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'm shameless cause I love both ships. I think Bonnie would be a fine match for either Salvatore brother because they bring out different sides of her personality and she brings out the best in theirs. Great one shot! I hope you add to this if the mood hits you.
Meye chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"Run away with your tail behind your legs, brother. It will only take you far."

I 3 you! :D
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ohhhh! I liked that so much! It was cute how Damon and Elena fought over Bonnie!

Nice to see Bonnie caught inbetween the two brothers!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Those boys are too alike, they keep falling for the same girl. It's good the tables turned on Stef this time though.

This was good, well done
quavers95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
aww really sweet. i loved the hints of Bamon aswell as the Stefonnie. :D also the references to The Little Mermaid were brilliant :)
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sweet story - me likey!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Poor Bonnie, those two where driving her crazy. I like that Stefan listen to her and what she wanted. I have to say also what Damon said to Stefan made sense:) Great job.
Vie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thanks for the Xmas gift. It was rewarding and refreshing because I'm working. I loved it but Damon could have done the same things Stefan did. :( but its all good :)
Infrena chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Loved it!
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Thanks SOOOO much, Jacal! This was really GREAT! I loved the tender, sweet, unintentional Stefonnie moments! LOVED when he abscentmindedly kissed her temple! Gosh this was GREAT; made me want MORE! Gosh it made me want more; I LOVE Stefonnie SOOOO much! You did an AWESOME job writing them! Thank you SOOOO much for giving them a shot; even though I know your true love is Bamon! I appreciate it MORE than you know! (Write more! Lol. J/k! ;)AWESOME Christmas present! You're the best, Jacal! God bless! MERRY CHRISMTAS! :) :) :)