Reviews for If I Have Freedom
Great story!
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 15 . 1/7
Oh my gosh, I just spent the whole day between classes reading this, and it is SO perfect! I remember watching season 7 and thinking, "Why the hell is Sam not incredibly messed up from the Cage?" I mean, yes they showed the after effects, but it only lasted for like, what, half a season? He would have been so much more ruined than that, and I think you portrayed the process of recovery quite well! Also, your Gabriel characterization? Perfection. Loved how he wanted to help but still acted like the douche he is in the show.

Usually I don't really care for child!Sam fics, but this was fantastic! Nice work!

-Jinny
CindyT63 chapter 3 . 1/5
On my review of Chap 2, I said it was painful to read. I should have used the words heart-wrenching, and that only comes from good writing. Well done, Jedi.
CindyT63 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
OH my gosh... that was painful to read!
Bananas102 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
You make my heart hurt. But I loved it :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
So entertaining. It had everything. And I loved it. Baby Sammy with a grown up brain OMG! xo
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
Oh my goodness, this was so wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Gahhhh! Nooooo!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Can't wait to find out who was at the door...
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
OMG! I would give nothing for an episode like this! To have Sam revert back to age 4 or 5 and get to see Dean acting the big brother/father that we all know he was for Sammy while they were growing up. It would be so awesome.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Love it when Dean takes care of his Sammy.
me myself chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
damn it, i need a dean too
WEIRD but good story ... WEIRD ... but good
mara-isamoose chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
I have no words for how much I loved this. I am speechless once again!
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
That was so sweet! And mini!Sammy was so adorable (when he wasn't screaming in remembered pain). I really liked what you did with the summary. Reading it before starting the story, I thought Dean would just have to comfort Sasquatch Sam as usual. You know, have plenty of chick-flick moments and all that. A couple chapters in, I realized what the summary actually meant. Very nice. :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Happy ending! Of course Sam is good! Evil would never stand up to or survive any of that stuff!