Reviews for Upside Down
LadyWillowElf chapter 12 . 9/4/2018
Still awesome.
PetalPrincess01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Fantastic Multi-Chapter.
You're an awesome writer.
Bethsladybug chapter 12 . 4/21/2017
In character, fun and sweet. Thanks for sharing your work with us readers.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
Insanely sexy and adorable. I loved it so much.
occasionallywrite chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
Love it!
Taylor K chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Hello, I am an avid big banger, and I also le fnaf and le meme. Oh yes oh yes oh yes, who could forget about teh sheldon and teh shopp da whop. i love the pewds abd also markiplier, they hav very fuinny meme and brofist. i also pwn n00bs in roblox, they be lioke plox dont grief me plz i brofist teh noob when they dont love teh puewds. i also love the trollface IAS EPOK. it very cool mem and also joeyworldtour is very coola nd smexy if i do say so meself, wheni see him i be like ermegherd erts a cherd. heer link to joey picture plox look he amd epik ppwn noobs weho rty bc he a noob killer. i am also le randem af i go outside and ssee my friend jeeff the killer and i walk up tyo him and say 'i love le waffelz and i hold up le sprok, riperino krippernino. and thn i walk up ot my frienz and be like, hey u liek teh forkskin streamer. and then barry shows yuse some new, i also amlosmt forgeted about teh pepe meh facv memerino, i love teh pepe andk4994m1ng133pwn
url?sai&rctj&q&esrcs&sourceimages&cd&ved0ahUKEwigvM6wsfPPAhVHxCYKHZURAUMQjRwIBw&urlhttps%3A%2F% .com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIhWq7a9e9RI&psigAFQjCNGX4CExhs1PBXIKQTuVbZe0uL1jiQ&ust1477396605127347
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Anything can happen Thursday indeed. Haha. The ending was perfect. lmao. She owes him again, and then he will owe her again, and then so on. Love it. Another good chapter!
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Oh wow. This was a very interesting first chapter. I'm intrigued by what will happen next. Good work on this. Onto the next chapter now.
Persephonespomegranate chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
This is one of my most favorite smut Shenny stories. Ever. Love me some warring, dominant Sheldon. Yum. You draw such a delightful and compelling picture of these two dancing their mating dance around each other. High marks indeed.
sassynine chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
definitely discovered that I like Dom!Sheldon much better Dom!Penny (in fact, I don't like it). Never knew I had that preference. *developing into a bit of a perv and not at all sorry. ;) )
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2015