Reviews for Fate
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lovely.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
you did great! loved it!
C.Vannessa chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
thank you for a story of such quality. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

thanks

cvb
sereneuphoria chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow!

You are an amazing writer!

I loved this, it was sweet, and I loved Esme's view on Edward and Bella's relationship!

Keep up the good work :)
Milene Lira chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
How sweet! Love it!
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
As always, just absolutely beautiful writing.

I always imagined that Carlisle would consider Bella to be his and his family's own little gift from God. There she is, this completely trusting, loyal, and unique human who has never once feared them, never once judged them, or never once rejected them. She is unfailingly forgiving, protective of them whom she has always considered family, and completely devoted to making them realize that to her they are not monsters, but flawed beings who are worthy of God's grace and redemption.

Yes. Bella IS their redemption. She is the embodiment of the absolution of their sins.

I always thought Carlisle would be the one to believe this. And it's interesting to see that for you it is Esme who believes so.

Interesting indeed.

Thank you for this, Love. Oh how I miss your writing.
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow, that was absolutley amazing. You managed to make the fic primarly about Edward and Bella, but all the while focusing on Carlisle and Esme's love for each other. Wonderful job!
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It was so sweet! keep up the good job.