Reviews for Cold Christmas Eve
FFFG chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
that was a cute little fic. A little on the unbelievable side, but hey, Christmas miracle, no? All the fluff, and the sad feels for poor Jou. KTN
animefanx10001 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
dang! this is awesome shit! i love it and faved! w 3
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
liked it
xNARAx chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Damm, i knew x-mas was a wonderful time...XP
Key Complex chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
The beginning was appropriate and gave the story a nice foundation. However, further down the road I was getting a bit unsure about my judgment...

Your writing is very in depth. You give the reader a vibrant image and portray scenes quite well. This is all good, but sometimes you seem like a vagrant of your own descriptions. You tend to ramble on about one thing for too long or lean over to something a tad irrelevant, and it sends my eyes straight to the next paragraph instead of reading the rest.

I do like how Joey thinks that Kaiba wouldn't offer assistance, because he probably wouldn't. I understand how Joey feels about not wanting to intrude the others, the whole "family has a problem with him" notion fits well as an excuse, but I sincerely doubt Joey would think twice about asking Yugi of all people for help. I'm sure his grandpa and he wouldn't mind company- especially on the holidays. They’re probably lonely and I presume Joey would know this.

Now I did find the whole ‘driving over a puddle and Kaiba getting Joey wet’ idea amusing. Again, it's probably something Kaiba would do- but that's just it. That's all I could see him doing. He would probably just call an ambulance and since Joey's parents aren't very helpful, he'd just call one of Joey's friends to see him. Better yet, I bet he would just leave all that to the hospital staff which is what normally happens when someone is sent to the hospital. I'm sure he'd pay the bill though, seeing as how Joey is poor- but Kaiba seems the type to actually want something in return, probably something that would demean Joey. Now what sent this downhill is the... "character." I felt it all a bit OOC towards the end- moreover the beginning of the hospital scene when Joey wakes up.

Er… I’m neutral about this. It isn’t terrible, but it isn’t outstanding either. Everything is okay in spite of the OOC-ness, but that’s just what I can’t get over.
Obnoxious Celtic gaurdian chapter 1 . 12/23/2010