Reviews for Hate
Emma chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
A different type of story then i have normally read but I feel really sorry for Sonny to still love him after all he put her through, your writing was brillant.
S24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Good story, sad but good.
Nifty Nina chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
that was powerful nice job.
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awesome story. I loved the drama. Keep writing!
Everafterjunkie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hahaha, wow Chas! This is DARK! :P And yet, I still thought it was brilliant :D HAPPY 26th STORY! :D (My lucky number ;D) Merry Christmas! :D
Sonny-Chad-Channy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
AMAZING.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. Can I give you an award? Is that legit? Anyway, this was so amazing! I love your style, word choices, descriptions, emotion, everything! I can say that honestly, because your writing touched me. Thank you so much! SMILES!

LOL
best with breadsticks chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yay for dark Channy stories! :)

Anyway, I really enjoyed how you portrayed Sonny's connotation of the word "hate." It wasn't just a word that she said to express her anger against Chad, but it was also a word she feared in a way. It was a very good in-depth look into her character and her relationship through the word hate.

Everything that Sonny "hated" him for were spot on. She hates him for almost everything he stands for, but what she hates most is how she can't seem to not love him.

All in all, awesome job! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Toying with one's emotions, how twisted and sadistic can you get_!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
ginger-joannie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that was really intense. and i really liked it! i just saw it as a montage of moments in my head and it was really cool.

very good job! A
love her against reason chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
*on sugar's profile looking at her fav authors..*

...

*looks at the username 'Channy4Ever343'...* "Whyy, 26? OOOO:"

*runs out and returns a minute later with a giraffe* "LOOK FRANK!"

*reads.."

"Why, a story with only one line of dialogue can be quite confusing..right Rachael?" *looking up* "Why, yes Frank! Though I enjoyed it."

*Rachael and Frank drink tea and discuss politics*
LouLinaBeverly chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
As tragic as this way it was beautiful. I didn't love it but, it was amazing, the only reason I didn't love it was becuase, well you know. But, beautifully written as always
Heidi Erickson chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow, Chasity! :O This is truly amazing. I can totally relate to Sonny, and I can see her feeling that way . . . beautiful, yet dark. I love it! :) Thank you for reviewing on my one-shot the other day, by the way. :D

You're amazing at writing as well ;D Keep it up!

With much love,