Reviews for Sesshoumaru's Gift
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Aww, I loved this short story and can't wait to read the secod part. Go Santa! LoL!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow! That was amazing! Truly amazing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was great.
tinabug chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
way better than I thought it would be awesome story
Daishii Takatsu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I think that this oneshot was simply amazing! I'd love to see a sequel!
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was absoulty enjoyable reading, your an awesome writer!
rayningnight chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! I really really liked this story, and I'm glad you didn't rush it. It just had a good flow y'know? I also liked your writing, since it was actually GOOD unlike other stories (which really do need a good spellcheck on them).

Good work! Definately a favorite!

Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Very cute Christmas story. I really enjoyed it.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really liked this. Please do make a sequel. Also this story is going to my favorites.
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This has to be the most original christmas Sess/kag I've read! Thanks for writing and I hope to see more long one-shots from you soon!

mountainflower chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I wish you would, I loved this story. It was hart worming and well done. I loved the end were Sesshomaru ask if he would come every year.
Splishboom chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very well done, thx for posting 3
Sunlit-Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wonderous! I absolutely love it. Please do write a sequel! 10/10
Writers Epiphany chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
WOW. This was a work of art. I really hope to see/hear more from you and from this. SO in my opinion...Continue D
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is one of the best and most original stories I've read on this site. Kudos to you. I hope you write something of their courting and perhaps wedding too. But this story can stand alone and be just as good.