Reviews for Misunderstanding
Eltyr chapter 1 . 6/19
Kawai _
jnuyjr chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
XD YESSSSS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Lol I was like 'WHAT?! AMITI HAD SEX WITH MATT?!" And then im liek "ooooooh... i wish amiti and matt has sex tho" XD lol i love the couple matt x rief or mattx amiti but this is a nice couple 2
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
-Know what you mean about playing 'Dark Dawn'-certainly I spent time playing it when I should have been doing other things.

-This was a decent read overall. There's some author voice intrusion-esque writing at times, but the deviations are quite minor. That being said however, there is a potential flaw here, and it requires some suspension of disbelief:

Sveta starts by asking Matthew to get her out of her "clothes," and asks him to come to her cabin. Yet she later changes ther term to "armour." This is an understandable slip-up in one sense, but when you combine this with the knowledge that there's already feelings brewing between them, it seems strange that she wouldn't have picked up on the possible connotations beforehand.

Still, this is nitpicking. Again, good job.
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is gonna sound incredibly gay, but... You friggin' tease. There are no Mature fics of this pairing, but I'd like to see some. Do you think you could write one?
C.C chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I sure liked it! I just love spiritshipping and you sure thought of a story that could really have happened behind the scenes!
Mr. Typo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Loved it! Glad to see their is more support for Spiritshipping! I really enjoyed how awkward the situation was because it seemed really believable. One of the hazards of being a mind-reader!
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
love the story
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
D-aaww!

Even though I'm a male, I won't hesitate to admit at how much the total and utter CUTENESS of this story made me melt. Matt and Sveta are just so damn sweet together, and you really conveyed that while getting their personalities across really, REALLY well. I swear, if after all the ship tease in the game Matthew does NOT end up with Sveta, I'm going to cry!

The humourous angle was also really damn sweet, and effective without feeling forced. I wasn't sure when I clicked on this WHERE you were going with this story, but when I realised it I just couldn't help smiling. The tenderness conveyed in how reluctant he was to do anything inappropriate with her - while still obviously liking the idea - made for some really giggle-worthy moments. And the comments about him 'doing it' with Tyrell and that REALLY clinched it! I had to grin at Matt's naivety, while I cn forgive him for it - Sveta is rather literal-minded after all, and it WOULD be just like her to create a misunderstanding like this.

The ending was the best bit, though. And forgive me if I sound TOO much like a guy here, but if Matthew DOESN'T do what she asks with the clothes when it ISN'T a misunderstanding, I won't be able to stop staring at him like he's insane.

Very nice little piece, and sorry if I rambled on without much constructive criticism. But there isn't anything bad to comment on, really - your style works and makes the story flow, the exposition provides realistic human behaviour, and you're descriptive enough without being off-putting in any way. Truly a masterpiece one-shot - and with one of my favourite pairings of all-time.

gODSPEED!

(P.S. I like Mudshipping as well, but as we know, it won't work if we want Matt, Rief and Nowell to exist. Oh, well - such is life.)
Cstan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
You did a good job at making the misunderstanding believable but thanks to the title it wasn't hard to guess that that wasn't what Sveta meant.

Ah, yes, the joys of being a mind reader...

And good job on your research: only few people know that in order to get heavy armor on/off you need help, at least one other person, sometimes two.
X-Strike-Fire-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
it was ok, a little funny; but Matthew and Sveta were out of character. First, you made Matt a perv. Second, they are noble, they wouldn't be having sex before marriage.
Mystwalker chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Can't believe I actually forgot to review this one!

Great job on the story! It was already great when I read it the first time, but it works out well now! Love how everything went, and it was a lot of fun to read both times I read it.

Thanks for your support, and thanks so much for your plug for A Different Kind of Storm!
demonsshade chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
My favorite line: "Whatever you thought you saw, you were mistaken!"

A very amusing story, and sweet as well. I would usually prefer more depth or girth but as this stands as a pretty entertaining one-shot.

I'll look forward to any actual story you decide to write.
Psyentific chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Innocent innuendo is best innuendo!
chowdahrogansora chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
FFFF to be completely honest, i thought everything Matthew was thinking... XDD

anyway, i was glad to find that this wasn't too spoiler-heavy, but now i understand why its called "Spiritshipping" .-. lol that's my fault for not playing Dark Dawn enough XP anyway, the serious-then-playful attitude in Sveta was well-played here, and the story is hilarious anyway, so awesome job! :D
Vitacrucis chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Gotta say I love the all serious Sveta until her reward at the very ending. Nice work!