Reviews for Reindeer Games
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hahahahahahahaha I loved how Jane is evil little spawn I can just picture it yeah he got the girl thank you
hannahperry85 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Lmao! This was just what I needed to turn a shitty day around. My husband looked at me funny every time I laughed. Glad you won with this, it was great!
risbeencoldplaywhore chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Have I mentioned how much I adore you? I forgot how much this story made me giggle :)
moonCarol chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was fun :) and I don't really care they went from not talking to kissing in half an hour. They're meant to be together ;)

' I wanted to cry because there was no way I could compete with him. I mean, have you seen his hair?' lmao No no no It's a rule that E has the best sex hair in the entire world! Truefax! And it doesn't matter I don't like Bieber kid ;)
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This story was cute I see why you won.I hope you continue it ...Edward finally get a chance to speak to Bella ith his reindeer costume on.. is a hhoot as always.
Siha1966 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Lol...really funny!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
very cute
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
you should do an extended addition, maybe the whole christmas break? j/s

loved it!
joayla chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was the funniest story I have read for a while! Loved it!
LoryB chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hey Mrs. R! Long time no see! LOL I had so much fun reading this! I love awkward Edward! I laugh so hard imagining Jane! When am I getting some love and hate? LOL Love you!
Pat4pin chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Congratulations!

This is really good. Loved it.

Thanks for the writing.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Jane sounds like my kid lol
dlhk chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Haha. Very cute one-shot. Thank goodness I don't have kids like jane. GAH! -mommyofboth
KannnD chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OMG...one of the funniest things I've read in a while! Congrats on winning the contest! You are made of pure awesomeness! 33
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/26/2010