Reviews for Overcome
BreathingMagic chapter 11 . 2/16

2011, was it? So that's four years. Four years and the biggest cliffhanger in history, in an immensely creative und beautifully written story. I guess the chances that you are ever going to update this aren't actually existent, are they now? Right. Don't mind me then, I'm just gonna go and cry myself to sleep - no, nothing to worry about, I'm just crushed to pieces, see you around...
Angel3687 chapter 11 . 2/4
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
This is AMAZING. Please please please update soon! I love your writing so much and can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
AJsRandom chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Have you given up the story? Mean to leave us Ina cliffhanger LOL! I hope you come back to it sometime because it looks like it's at a critical point and that's like AAAAAH! :) *following*
xBookEaterx chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Aw please updaaaate!
2kittykats1home chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
I love this story, however it hasn't been updated in about two years and I beg you to continue with it as it is an intreging story. The whole day I abandoned my duties to read this story and I will not rest easy for days knowing that this amazing story has been abandoned. Please update soon.
Clara A. Rose chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
So... I'm guessing you aren't going to continue this, but I did like it.
the-supernatural-way chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Please update this. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Ah! Love it so much :)
Danterevan chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
and yet its been months since an update(sigh) really liked hjow this was going too oh well

Rivka16 chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
This is really good. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
wahh! A year has passed since the last update! -.-
readernurse chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I just found this...PLEASE CONTINUE! I hardly ever use caps, but I am begging..please?
merlinissocool22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
When Merlin came to Camelot, it was the twentieth anniversary of the Great Dragon's capture during the Great Purge, and the Great Purge started the day Arthur was born. So, Arthur was twenty-ish when Merlin came to Camelot, and Merlin has to be at least a year younger than Arthur because Balinor was already on the run when he met Hunith, and they probably knew each other for a couple of months before Balinor left, plus 9 months for pregnancy, as we can tell that Hunith wasn't showing when Balinor left, because he didn't know she was pregnant and usually you start showing about 2 or 3 months in. Arthur may have been one or two years older than twenty because we don't know when Kilgarrah was captured in relation to the beginning of the Great Purge, just as Merlin could be more than a year younger than Arthur because we don't know how long Hunith was with Balinor. So, by the end of season two Arthur and Merlin are at least 22 and 21, assuming each season is a year long and there is no one year gap between seasons 1 and 2.
Merlingurl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
good job, but just saying, Gauis isn't Merlin's uncle. although i wish he was!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Yes... Merlin is around 18.

Arthur's birth led to Ygraine's death and the start of the Purge.

Some time into the Purge Balinor came to Camelot and the dragon was imprisoned.

Uther then threatened Balinor who ran to Gaius's relative Hunith.

Uther's soldiers were still a threat - the border seems to have been in dispute and Balinor left to keep Hunith safe, but didn't know she was already pregnant. Less than nine months after that Merlin was born.

So yes... probably a good couple of years between them.

Arthur becomes officially Crown Prince during the BBC series. Might this be him turning 21?