Reviews for A new sort of Christmas
Hannah the Emo Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Loved it! I always had a thing for Sam and Stanford stories that involve a hurt or sick Dean showing up despriately
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
great little story really liked it alot.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OMG IM SOO HAPPY THAT DEAN DECIDE TO STAY WITH SAMMY OMGG IM SOO HAPPY I LOVE IT.. AWWWWE NOW IS SAFE WITH HIS SAMMY O,O
moira4eku chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really enjoyed your AU of Dean leaving John and living with Sam. I would imagine as a younger Dean he would be afraid to fight his father back. I found it really sad that Dean had such a low opinion of himself. It was great to see Sam take care of Dean for a change.

I do believe you may need to have a warning posted for sensitive subject matter of potential molestation. Some people will be upset if not warned ahead of time, though it did not bother me.

Looking forward to reading more Supernatural stories from you.
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm afraid that this portrayal of a Dean who lets his dad abuse him and the mentions of potential molestation were just too much for me and I didn't get past the first couple of paragraphs. I would have appreciated a more specific warning that there was this kind of subject matter.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Absolutely love it, I have you on my alert and dang! 7 one-shots for Christmas? Thanks! Love you and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!