Reviews for Into the Woods
Heart.and.Soul.entirely chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I looooooooooooooooooove this! *eyes wide open, drooling*...*eyetwitch* the French also makes it sexier ;)
BrookeBelikov chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
This is such an amazing and intense story! Please keep writing it! :)
AngelicCREATURES33 chapter 24 . 3/21/2013
Love keep going
GemmaLisax chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
*looks at you* You know the look I'm giving you, the one that says with wide, innocent *shifty* eyes, BEGGING you to complete this, right? Right? RIGHT?! *hangs onto your ankle* RIIIIGHT?!
GemmaLisax chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
Oh no. C'mon, Jacob, man up! Or wolf up or whatever the hell is the right term for this. Has he been order away? Why am I asking, when I can just press the 'next' button? *presses the 'next' button*
GemmaLisax chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Ooh la la!
GemmaLisax chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Nothing like a child birth and then finding out werewolves are real to make life interesting :D *loves it*
GemmaLisax chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
"No, monsieur. I understand. Your mother has need of you. I shall endure until you return; I have my work with Madame Esme to keep me occupied in the mean time, but you are kind to think of my feelings. I look forward to meeting the rest of your family when they arrive here. Do you know how long I might have until then?" translation...oh hell yes, you can take your bitch punk ass self away from me, and if you happen to fall under the hooves of your horse on the way, then all the better.
GemmaLisax chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
Go, Jacob, go! Edward, you cowardly twat. Just saying.
GemmaLisax chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Awe, bless him!
GemmaLisax chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
*makes note to self* If ever swallowed by a dragon, make the sign on the cross on my way in there. I wonder if it matters that I'm not a virgin? lol. LOVED this chapter.
GemmaLisax chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
Jacob is a better man than me...well, I'm not a man, but you know what I mean. I would've totally eaten the fucker.
GemmaLisax chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Oooh, naughty bunch of bastards!
GemmaLisax chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Oh, Edward, Jacob's going to eat you. And not in the good way that he wants to eat Bella. Silly man.
GemmaLisax chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I want to cuddle Alice up, feed her ice cream and make her smile.