Reviews for Dalek in a Box
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Haha! I love the way you write the Daleks' dialogue. Maybe it's because it's allin capiatals or something but it is hilarious! :)
TheHoneyBadgerNight chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I was honestly surprised to see just how OOC the doctor is. When he was 10th he was a cheerful calm that wasn't big on Christmas but celebrated it anyways, but here he seems almost like a Scrooge over the fact that he gets into trouble on Christmas. Of course he does, and a Dalek writing "Merry X-mas Doctor"? Honestly, the Dalek's are the ultimate perfectionists seconded only by the Cyber Men. They would have written, in block letters, Christmas.
The Dalek Inquisitor General chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Brilliant! Hilarious to us Whovians! Wonderful story!
Irene Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Brilliant, funny, molto bene! Just as good as your usual stuff! Keep it up, laddy!
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Haha! Excellent - another fine Dalek crack-fic just in time for the festive season! (Although this review's a tad late.)

"Exterminate in a box." XDXDXD
Anemix chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was really wacky weird, and I liked it. Thanks for telling about the song. It's really funny. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Ah this is absolutely hilariously fantastic XD I love the way myou write the Daleks. And that song? My god, I don't know if I completely love it or totally hate it XD Or both!
lyssa chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was hilarious, I enjoyed it all the way! Merry xmas to you!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This story was hilarious and awesome.

And is it sad that the thing that caught my attention the most was the info about the Dalek Christmas song? WILL BE FINDING THIS IMMEDIATELY!