Reviews for The Spare Key to My Heart
.. .. .. MAKE MORE!
ACC NOT IN USE chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
ME WANT MORE.
ME WANT CAKE.
ME WANT LEN AND RIN LEMONYNESS.
ayumi9696 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I loved the Miku part. Seriously, I SO wanted to see the look on her face. Gonna upload any more?
x.New Account.x chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Well, that turned me on.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was really good. :) I liked it.

Although the "not really related" thing confused me so I'm just gonna pretend it wasn't there.
ursurp chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
seeing your disclaimer, my first thought was, is this the same person who done 'afterspice!' ? Glad to see it was, you have very well writing. Though, your writing in this is kinda different then in 'afterspice', I still like it. (pfff, when did I stop?) and I love how you potrayed them in this fic, in A.S, there was always an air of mystery about them, especially Len, with his absence and all, but in this, they were potrayed well. With Rin being aggressive, and Len rather passive. But then again, that's why I like them. Their cute like that. (lol) Though in the end, I was sorta confused... Does that mean their not twins..? Ah. Well, I could go on, but I'll stop this here with, ' cute fic, hot fic, *nose bleed*, keep writing! ' you know, the generic.

(and did miku NOT notice the twincesty/non-cesty vibes in the car, or...)

Please excuse my long/useless/confusing review.
Kainushi-Moi chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Sweet and sensual...:D
youkou-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wonderful seeing you back with some delicious incest XP

Anywho, I love reading you're fics. because of they way you write I think I remember reading somewhere that you claim to repeat phrases and such; If you do, I never noticed it

The only fault(I'm not trying to be mean! sorry if it seems that way!) I can really find was that the smut scene seemed a tad rushed.

That and a typo, "Inside, to conjoined figured shuddered violently as waves of pleasure coursed through them." I only recognized it because I had to reread the whole paragraph to realize that that's when they were actually...going at it..

Besides that, everything seemed very...well...Hot With a bit of cuteness

Hope to see more

youkou-chan 。ω。

p.s One more thing, please try not to be so harsh on reviewers. I mean yes, the whole "OMG lik that waz 2 hott! yu gotta rite more!" can be annoying and has no critiquing affects, but the fact that they reviewed means your stories are well liked -
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ahhh... I loved it... it's... it's more better than mine...? o_o

... D: