Reviews for Kareoke Night
megan reeves chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
plese fix the typing(i could only read the first half)
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Trowa's Irish, not Latin. but thaz ok, its a common misconception, because the REAL Trowa Barton WAS Latin.
Tsuki Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
that was pretty good. i liked the songs. although, i only recognized a couple of them. Head Over Feet by Alanis Morrisette, and then and another one that i don't know the name of.
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
hahahaha! Very funny story and very sweet!
The Fic Critic chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
Go Wufei! Go Wufei!
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
Hm... the concept was intriguing. I *had* hoped for some goof-offy thing. (I just can't get an image of Duo [the best looking gundam pilot in the world] bouncing along to 'NSYNC's Bye Bye Bye.) But this was good too.
shiiru chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
This fic is So cool! Ya did a good job! . ::sweatdrop:: I could never do something like this
Candy chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
LOL! When Dorothy got up on the stage and mentioned the war thing i thought she was gunna go: WAR HUAH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! But she didn't o well... THis was great! And so sweet... Would you mind if i did one like this?
Traci14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
I liked this fic! Totally funny! I know,I know,I was supposed to read chapter seven of your book.I will,I will,I promise,don't give up on me! I,for a reason I don't remember,wanted to wait for this fic first._I promise I will read and review it!