Reviews for Deviant Love
treaammo chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Very well done. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story! Favorited. ;)
treaammo chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
So sweet and heartfelt. I love it. 3
treaammo chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Yey! First kisses are great. So happy the Ino drama seems to have ended. Girls... lol.
treaammo chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
And the plot thickens! Excited for the next chapter! :)
treaammo chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Switch of perspective... nice. I like characters who aren't fully aware of their own feelings!
treaammo chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Great first chapter! Can't wait for more.
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
omg, I LOVE YOU! 3 :3 this is sooo going to my favorites! i was smiling the whole time i read this, you're great! i love how this really focused on their feelings, and wasn't just 2 teens with raging hormones :)
you gave me this happy hyper lovely feeling while reading this. :) please continue writing :)
mttmercado chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
. its like omg when did it get hot up in here
HiddNLeaf chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
So beautiful. *crys* i mean, this story could've been M, but it wasn't, and i'm sort of glad, and not glad because of that. I really wanted a lemon, but it was really sweet how everything fell into place. I noticed there were a few errors and it was sometimes alittle confusing to find out who was talking. I do something like

Kiba- To signal someone different is talking. but other than that, it's a really awesome story. I think i've read it before, but i think i somewhat for got about it. It's really nice, so thanks for writing it! 5 stars! ***** !
Conspiring Word Addict chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
Oh my gosh! Super cute, absolutely loved it. You did really well keeping them in character. The ending was really nice too :)
anacoana chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Great story! I loved the last line especially, it was beautiful. It was great how you kept the two of them in character the whole time and showed it through both their eyes. Amazing job!
TheOneAndOnly.Me.Yes.Me chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Oh yeah, coolest quote ever.

"I turned my head a little as if to look sideways, and took in a deep breath of his hair. It smelled awesome."

I had to read it over five time as it was so epic.
raineynight chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
This story is amazing! I love your Kiba and Kankurou, and I really like how you wrote it in alternating POVs so that you can tell what both of them are thinking. :D
rocknroler chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
I had started to read this fanfiction back when you wrote the first chapter and never got to read the rest... Now that I did, the only thing I can say to you is; Great job! I loved it!
iCheyenna chapter 8 . 5/8/2011