Reviews for The Gentleman's Story of Utopian Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I loved everything about this: the unusual style, the vocabulary, the Victorian era... This was outstanding! I'm a fan of this era and the little mentions made me very happy! Arthur's disillusion was also played beautifully. Definitely, a favorite!
winged-fox6044 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was so wonderfully written!

The story is amazing!
The Phantom Devil chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
what a very well written and unique story! most writers i know do not write in the same style as you do and even if i'm not english by blood, i am by nationality XD strange isn't it? the overall feel of this is very mature and not in the least way childish, in which case i'm thankful for my fluency in the language and i'm truly impressed! keep up the good work!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was really good.

Keep writing.
iFluffRaver chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. I love your style and the Victorian twist on a HS fic. As I write this, I am wetting my keyboard with tears.
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
WOW. This story is flawless. USUK written in Victorian English... There's no beating it.
Cacow chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow, just wow. Your writing style is amazing, my favourite by far and the era you set it in just makes it more perfect. Add to this my favourite pairing and the wonderful literature and story line and it makes for one exquisite piece of writing. Your vocabulary is great and you really use your words well. It was really beautiful and I find that I really enjoyed it! :D It was totally amazing and I hope you write more like it.
wutaiflea chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was quite the refreshing read, well done. I was able to read the victorian setting of the story loud and clear, and I really like the way you shifted Arthur's views on the english gentleman in the subtle way you did.
Noelle chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
YOU. Youuuuuuu.

You.

Are too talented for your own good.

I extremly enjoyed reading this!
Helisse chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow. _

How come i haven't ead this sooner? It's brilliant. I love the time period and the atmosphere in this. The format of the story is unusual but you pulled it off very well. (The ending made me want to cry, because dammit, in those time they just wouldn't be able to be together and it's so unfair. ;_;)

Also, I think I caught a minor misspelling: "his absolute lack of grave" - shouldn't it be "lack of grace"?
critter141151 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Interesting concepts and I enjoyed the format fun to read.

Great story :]
Pecore-Nere chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Nothing I could say for this fic other than 'superbly amazing', I guess :D The way you wrote this.. Damn, I feel like I'm reading a literature, not a fanfiction. Awesome job!

And I agree that this deserves more reviews. A whole lot more than just this.
Andeelooop chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is very well written! I did catch onto the time period, there were enough hints. Arthur grew in the story, he started a certain way and ended a different way. I really enjoyed this! )

Their debates were interesting, the way they interacted and became attracted to each other. The hints of Arthur's sexually, though there was only slight fear.

I like how you mentioned Wilde, he is seen as being The Englishman.

Liked it, shoulda been longer, but it's all good! xD
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved this, it's amazing and...damn, it should have way more reviews.