Reviews for Sunnydale Heroes
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
From 2011. Unfortunate that you did not decide to continue the series.
I hope you comes back again sometime. All the best.
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Interesting concept, but not that good execution followed by a rather crappy ending.
Begging chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I will beg and bow and scrape for an sequal! Please! I love your concept and honestly it just fucking blows me away! I love your writing and work! If I had any money to my name I would track you down to put money in your fucking hands to make sure you continue this story! Please! Sequal! (I know spelling is wrong... : ( )...
lwbush chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Ray - I can't believe I just read this, and how good it is. I am deeply ashamed, because you asked me -months ago, years ago? - to beta it, and life got in the way and I simply forgot. I am SO sorry. But I can see it came out wonderfully in spite of my absence. You took a tired trope - change "The Harvest" - and actually made it interesting and far less of a word for word rewrite than most have done. I again apologize, but want you to know that I'm so pleased you put this out. It rocks.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
This is a fun story so far, can't wait to see where you end up taking this!
Memory King chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
Just found this fic today, one of the best rewrites of these two episodes I've read yet, and pretty impressive on its own merits. Three-dimensional characters, excellent pacing, an unexpectedly dangerous villain and lots of entertainment, what more can I ask for?

This universe has a lot of potential, especially if things start to diverge even more from canon, so I hope you continue playing with it.

Thanks for writing!
anon chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I loved this! I'm sad there wasn't more... I'm pretty sure I said "What?" out loud about 3 times when I got to the end. lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed it and I'm surprised there are less than 30 reviews!
eckles chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
What are the chances you are going to make a series out of this. I really enjoyed the seven chapters to the point that I wanted to read seven more ;-).

Wayne
seraphim2db chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Very nice, you gotta continue this. And I knew it was gonna be Jonathan.
bub23453 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Man it sucks... not your story, that's fantastic mate, what sucks is that you only have 26 reviews.. but please don't let that stop you from continuing this! I'm loving the Beroes series (Buffy/Heroes). Keep up the fantastic work!
hjcallipygian chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Fun story! I really enjoyed your take and how it changed the stuff that occurred in the canon.
Caminus chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
You can't leave poor Jonathan to die like that, especially right after he saved the girl! I love the idea of a S1 redux of Buffy with "Raised Stakes", and this story reminds me of "Buff the Magic...um, yeah" on TTH, which is sadly in sequel purgatory right now.
DragonGod926 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Nice choice with Jono taking on Hiro's powers, they definitely suit him the most.
Fiori75 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Due this story was pure awesome. I loved it from start to finish, how they all developed and used there powers. I also really liked the little bits of jonothan using his powers accidentally, though I wonder if he'll survive the future. I hope you have a sequel planned out, because that would be beyond great.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 1/12/2011