Reviews for MRE Christmas
bluerose8129yahoo.com chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
i am trying so hard not to fall over laughing. I love the logic...and poor Kamakura really did ask for it with the whole no ninja would wear red...am surprised the kids didn't point out Jinx wearing red too...
Katrinka and Nori chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Hahaha! God! a ninja! ho lord, thats gonna stick in my head. Love this If you plan on updating please do! (ps liked the first chap. too!) Merry Christmas! May Ninja Claus bring you what ever you wished for! lol :D
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
OMG it makes sense!

santa is a ninja!
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Hahaha! Kamakura does kind of deserve a bit of torture at the hands of the twins. The idea that Santa AND God are ninja.. and the Santa Clan.. priceless.
Strapakai chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice story. Thank You.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
[You'd be surprised,] Snake-Eyes signed as he rejoined the group, pulling his mask down over his face. [I once saw a guy get tossed out of a Humvee for eating Charms while he was supposed to be on watch. People say they're bad luck.]

hahahhahaha Snake is the perfect person to expound on superstition. lol.
Zeistrijder chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Haha! This was a great fic. I appreciate you addressing religion in your fic, it's a little hard not to in a Christmas themed one, but you did so very gracefully so thank you. I am LDS though, and the 'gentile' comment is not true at all :) it's not a big deal or anything, but I just figured I'd let you know.

Thanks for the really sweet read, I liked it a lot and I think you've got these characters down pat.

-Z
Ghanie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Merry Christmas! :)
TinySprite chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Love this fic! It's nice to see the Joes talking and learning more about one another.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
ill take any candy i can get out there!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww.. this was cute.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Lovely story. I loved learning about the stigmas attached to various MREs and pieces of MREs. Personally, I loved the discussion of religion. Whether one is agnostic or has a belief system, it's still an integral part of that person and how they think. I think you handled the issue of religion very well in this story. The ending with them looking up at the stars was a nice way to conclude everything.

BTW, I'm still grinning at the idea of the 'Church of Ninja' and a ninja version of the Protestant Reformation. I'm Catholic, but I have to admit that the Spanish Inquisition wouldn't have had a chance against the Holy Order of Ninjas.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awh. That was a sweet little piece. No intelligent comment to offer, but it was nice. :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2