Reviews for Sickly Sweet
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was a nice story. Well done.
flo chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
hello, I love this, I love you and I would love if you write moreeee
LaLaLaLa4 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I personally love this pairing. Why everyone is in love with CRxTomoe I'll never know... seriously, is having an interesting personallity against the "path of honor"? And how about her tripping over herself like some bow legged ditz. Wouldn't see Maria look like that...
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Sword: Even though I didn't know all the characters, this was cute and wonderful!

I agree. Only criticism I could make was that while CR's feelings cropped up slow and steadily, Maria's just came out of nowhere pretty quickly. Maybe a brief mention beforehand would've helped. Other than that, good job.
Oblivion Star Seeker chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yay another CrxMaria fic! I absolutely positively love this couple right here. Great work and Happy New Year!
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love this story!

Maria & CR-SO1 are so cute together,and Dr. Cunnigham is hilarious!

However, I've always felt more chemistry between CR-SO1 and Tomoe as a couple! I don't know why exactly,but it just seems that her compassion and his strangeness work together so wonderfully!

Write a story about CR-SO1 and Tomoe as a couple please,and great work on this story,I loved the romance and drama!
Jimberly chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Just gotta say I adore this pairing and absolutely loved this story :D
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
*said something on dA already but couldn't resist when she saw this again*

THIS IS AMAZING. I LOVE YOU.

Thanks so much~ :3

You write CR/Maria really well! :D
someone on the internet chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Indeed, this pairing needs more love. That's why I'm planning some oneshots myself.
Indochine chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I'm don't ship MariaxCR-S01 but still it was interesting to read something about them because as you said it, there aren't a lot of stories about them!

The story was well-written (it is you we're talking about after all! :)) and I'm glad you persevered!

It was nice to read something different! :)

Merry Christmas to you! :)