Reviews for Different Worlds
minnie2like2read chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
This story is charming & it grows. I love it, please update soon
Canadiangirl2009 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Great story so far !
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Bootiful. Very Bootiful.
Raeya chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Great to see Edwards pov. Curious to see what the problem is with Maddie.
Mrs. Dam0nSalvat0re chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
Woo hoo! I got in the reviewer box! Yay! Anyway...so...i cant remembrr If I reviewed this chapeter so I am now! Yay...k bai nao!
Leona Bowman chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
That was a great chapter it helps answear the questions what he was doing

and what he said to Rose. so sweet! but true..

I can't wait to see what comes next and what other trouble they can get into..

Does Riley come back to retalated or his he gone? There must be a court date or something Jasper must have to go too... I hope he does n't have too. that would be aweful.. awesome chap.

I actally had Mike lips pictured bolted shut. awww to bad.. hahah ooxoox
Leona Bowman chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
oops. I missed this chapter. I like see it thou Ed pov too. Your a great writer. you don't go over exsactly the same words. only the important stuf. it well writen.. falling in love with your story..

:)Leona
Leona Bowman chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
You know they need fluff.. with all the stuff they have gone though. Exspecially Jasper. Taking slow is Beautiful. When it time they will both know.. Which we all can't wait.. Horndogs that we are.. hahaha.

This was a beautiful chapter too.. I can understand Rose. You don't need to drink. it don't solve the problems.. I happy that Jasper cares a lot for her and understands why she hates alcohol.

I'm off to read the last chapter over again.. it will make sense know. haha. me bad for skipping.

your reader friend Leona :)Leona
Leona Bowman chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
I just want to let you know I have started to reread this story. I read the frist too chapter then skip about 5 chp. to where they fought Riley. and then I read the last two chapter.

It is a fantastic story. I'm in love with the all them. So caring and a true family. you don't have to be blood to be a family.

I still trying to understand why he don't fight Mike. Is it because he had to kill the lady? that would haunt me to the day I died. I know, I had a chance to off the ex husband. I did not know my boss was a in the hell angles. oops.. But said know. the police will deal with him. Somedays I wish I did say yes. hahah. awesome writer..

your reader friend Leona :)
DarkOneBL chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Poor Jasper, at least he has Edward who's always there for him. I'm glad that Edward was able to make Rose better.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Awww loved the little moment with Edward and Rose, I feel so bad on her!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
great chapter :)
Melbi chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Poor Jasper, still! I like the part about Mike's dad. I laughed. Thank you! )