Reviews for Tessa Doesn't Know
passionforbooks chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
That was sweet.
SarahandBabees chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
awwwww those were amazing! i especially liked Jem's :)
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Aw, it's really cute, even if it is pretty sad. Everyone who's read Clockwork Angel knows Will and Tessa will end up together, so where does that leave Jem? With me, that's where! Kidding, but I love these. What about one for how Thomas feels about Sophie, who by the way loves Jem?
Ana chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
both are great! ;D you really got inside those boy's heads. and as someone reviewed, it's hard to talk about something so complex in such few words. well-done! ;)
Immortal42 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
That seemed to capture Jem perfectly. :)
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It made me like Will... which I thought would be a very hard thing to do. So, yeah, I'd say it was good. :)
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Wow! Beautiful too! D Great job
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii! That. Was. Awesome! I didn't even think it was possible to sum up their relationship in so few words, but TA DA! You did it, and it was amazing.

I loved it.
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
L.O.V.E.D I.T! Its very well done and a good insight into Will's character! ) Although I kinda sense that Tessa knows all those things to be true, just doesn't know what to do about them. I hope you do another one! )
bookluver123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i like it :) r u gonna make one for jem? because i would love to read one about him!