Reviews for Let It Snow
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I got to the imagery of Alfred in a speedo and busted out laughing. That was an image I will NEVER be able to erase from my brain! XD
This was a great story though. I love this pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e
Pb chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Lol so funny and cute, really liked it !
Beizanten chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
so beautiful, tender and cute!
raerobgal chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was super cute, and really funny; I loved it :)
beauty7within chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
perfect! thanks! :) more fantastic ideas and bundles of inspiration to you this holiday season! you make my day with this piece!
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
BEST. STORY. EVER. nicely done:)

3 km
Ein chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
YOUR FLUFF IS MY COCAINE.
Vixit chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nice. You can really see the difference between your older and more recent stories. The story flows smoother, conversations feel more natural, etc.

I kept trying to think of ways Robin could have used to get out his situation, but you locked them down pretty well. At one point I thought he was going to attempt tearing up floorboards for firewood.

The only thing I didn't like was the ending. I mean, the ending is good, but it seems like a scene is missing. Maybe even a few sentences. Do their teammates find them? Maybe wake them up by knocking on the door?

I don't know...not like I have the writing chops to complain.
StoriesForever chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
NICE!
crazynerd chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I like it too. Makes me laugh how Robin is kinda freaking out at first but doesn't show it.

I think it's hilarious how he thinks that Rae means one thing when she says another.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahah, this story was so cute and excellent! I especially liked how you portrayed Raven's seriousness in the situation. Nice job. :)
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
D'awwwwww! How cute! I loved it! Hahahaha, oh whatever could Robin be thinking about, hmmm? XD I love how you do his perspective. :) a cute little second chapter would be awesome. :3 I mean, this story's cute on it's own but you made it so that you implied more to come... 8D lol.

Loved it loved it! This was a wonderful gift! :D

Hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful holiday!

- inuyasharbd15fan09
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is the cutest RobRae fic ever! I absolutely love it!

Btw, I'm pretty sure in this case it's hyPOthermia not hyperthermia. I just googled it and it seems that hypothermia is when you get too cold and hyperthermia is when you get too hot. Sorry, I'm picky about really random things.

Thanks for the wonderful Christmas present!

Ammie
blue-wasabi24 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Bravo! Bravo! Excellent story, as always, m'dear.