Reviews for A Century of Love
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'A Century Of Love'-

Geta Burlacu: Hey, look at me! I'm walking the cat! Get it, because people are supposed to walk dogs, not cats, and I'm so cool and edgy for walking this cat.

Cat: Meow

*Suddenly, a dog jumps out from nowhere!*

Dog: Woof

*The cat runs away into a building*

-The owner of the dog appears, and it is a character from one of the author's other crappy fanfics, Ovi-

Ovi: Oh hey, sorry about the dog.

Geta: Hey Ovi!

Ovi: What, how do you know my name?

Geta: What are you talking about? This is Silverhelsinki's Universe, and in this universe, the Eurovision is the MOST IMPORTANT THING!

Ovi: That's... slightly creepy.

Ovi: I'm going now.

-Ovi and his dog leave-

Geta: Oh, I better go and find my cat

*Geta enters the building which is a stadium of some description. She discovers there are other people there.*

Geta: Hey, who are you?

*It's the previous Moldovan Eurovision entrants*

-They greet each other and no one comments on the ridiculously low chance of all the Eurovision entrants bumping into each other like this-

-They argue for a while for no reason than to increase the word count so Silverhelsinki can feel proud of churning out yet another pointless fanfiction-

Geta: Well, better look for my cat- oh wait, here it is.

Cat: Meow.

-Geta and her cat leave-

The End.
A Moldovan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
People here in Moldova do not walk cats, if that's what you're thinking. I don't think anyone in any country takes the cat for a walk.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Someone is walking a cat. Walking a cat. Um, Silverhelsinki, is that normal in Finland or wherever you're from?