Reviews for A Little Helpful Advice

Love Turbo
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I loved this! ;D
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ahaha, I loved how you put 'Tired of Sex' in there. This was really cute and definately funny. (:
BGuate224 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
not to be so...what's the word...straight foawrd but this REALLY reminds me of the conversation i was having with a friend so it made me burst out laughing (the holly j clare talk thingy) but the rest-great. mever expected eli to not satisfy her haha !
SINGACTWRITE123 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
i really like how u write. great story
shehadastory chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
PERFECTION! - this story! the end part when she said "i'm still going to do whatever i want" I LOVED THAT! seriously this was amazing and so different DAMN it was HOT!
renonoelle chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I loved it! Go Clare and being self sufficient! I'm kinda sad that you're not continuing, but I can't wait to read more!
literarylolita chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
"Oh, I've got so many ideas."

This was adorable! And dirty...it was adorably dirty and I LOVED it!

So sweet. I loved Eli's dialogue. And I love that they are close enough and secure enough as a couple to talk about these types of things; that just proves you've stayed true to the characters because there is no way Clare would have sex with someone she DIDN'T feel that comfortable with.

The whole "you look like my girlfriend...yup, you smell like her" scene was adorable. I could see Eli doing that and I actually heard his voice saying it.

You're amazing! Can't wait for more from you.
BeautifulDisaster27 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Please update soon, this story is amazing.
teasun89 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
very well writen! ]
kindly fuck off xx chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Awww(: Sweet and sexy. It was great! :D
PavedWithBadIntentions chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
This was fantastic. You pull dirty off so very well. Don't shy away from it. ;)
kimberleyx chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I absolutely loved this. You definately made Clare believable in this. Like, this is the Clare I see when it comes to sex not the way many other authors portray Clare.

Ahh sorry if I'm confusing and make no sense at all. :P Great job once again :) I can't wait for more stories from you!
Degrassian-Love chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Okay since you are not going to continue this how about you do a one shot when Eli uses foreplay
Lady Azura chapter 3 . 1/6/2011