Reviews for Code Evangelion
Lazyman12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Yeah I'm just going to have to lay down after reading all of this. Good story
Zero Gawain chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
interesting story.
Dr.Dude chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
You know, one thing I always find about Gendo is that whenever he's around, his presence just screams "arrogant hypocrite" to me. Whenever I see Rei, I always found someone ignorant. Other than that, hope to see more!
Lordban chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
Shinji, m'boy, this is no time to be indecisive. Else you'll start screwing everything up like Zero does, as the second-rater he is.
OBSERVER01 chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
so far so it up
Toriano.Flacko chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I'm surprised at how long it took me to check this out, let alone that I understand the general concept, but... Sorry, I'm still stuck at this part.

Did you just make Jeremiah a bada*s Guardian?

well, I guess this too

Why did you suddenly have him accidentally drop a Sutherland on Euphy now?

Anyway, wow. More revs later.

LATER!
Fangking2 chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
Not bad. That whole rape thing seem very likely seeing how the queen didnt woke up in Anya after a while.

Most likely he lost interest after Anya 'woke up.'
OBSERVER01 chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
interesting it up
reality deviant chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
what!

how could you kill langley?

BRING HER BACK and NOT as the emperor puppet-and have her demolish lelouchs planslike an EVA stomping on black knights!

and have shinji go berserk on him at least once.

how could you kill asuka!

i expect somebody will discover zero involvment, and act against plans run too smoothly.
Zoomatron chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
Looks like shit just got real.
reality deviant chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
great chapter, like the pilots interactions.

also by now gendo should learn of asukas report about a hypnotist enemy-and devise a countermeasures- and she will report it, and will be taken seriously- it will be broken if zero can just geass everybody...

also gendo and the comitee should prepare to act against such interruptions and sabotage.

irealy hope lelouch will get punishment for his actions_i hate fics where he lacks real oposition. and a lesson from gendou, that zero isnt almighty...

tabris probably immune to geas and c.c. cant directly opose him.
MisterSP chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
I know Lelouch is supposed to be morally ambiguous, but such excessive mind control - in the wake of Mao, especially - is quite worrisome. This is as depraved as Lelouch gets in the series, so it's difficult to feel optimistic about where you plan to take him from this point. In fact, using Shirley like he did already feels unnatural, considering how much he tried to separate Ashford and the Black Knights in canon.

Considering that he's now losing control and not particularly caring, despite being worried about that when he assumed that could happen earlier, feels rather inconsistent.
justbehappydammit chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
"Because it would be convenient!" I know that it was supposed to be a serious moment, but I couldn't help but laugh, especially when it worked, more or less.
Fan 101 chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Also if you don't know what I am talking about here is the link to that scene on youtube watch?vnwSm9uVauyo you'll be amazed.
Fan 101 chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
This is getting interesting, liking it so far. Now will the story go through the Rebuild of Evangelion Route. It would be funny watching everyone gawk as he saves Rei and activates third impact. As everyone would see how powerful Shinji really is and that he can become a god.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »