Reviews for Aftermath
noukinav018 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Well, I can picture Tony being with his mouth dropping to the floor in disbelief. Ziva can be surprised too,but not dramatic XD
Gibbs... I can't even say there will be a reaction to be seen!u surely his thoughts on the matter would perhaps be unexpected from the kids.
"About time..." from Jethro could leave anyone speechless for example and "Keep it out of the office" sounds just like him.
noukinav018 chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
LOL those two are unbelievable. Please don't tell me Tim went to Abby's place when she went to his...
noukinav018 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Those two really need to talk.
noukinav018 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
It's a good thing she talked to Ducky, but she'll be more aware of her feelings now. Uhm, let's just hope Tim doesn't misunderstand her...
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I'm on tears in here with this part and I was cooing too. That's just so sweet and bitter at the same time.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was a close call for Tim. Aaaw Abby will all over him. Not that McGee would mind, right?
Maren chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I Love it! beautifully written! not to long, not too short! :) and sooo sweet!
ToxxicWishes71 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Oh my god! I love this story! Are you going to put a part on it that shows Timothy telling Tony and Ziva and their reactions? And Abby telling Gibbs and his reactions! Love it :D
shialuvr222 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
!
somekindofchaos chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Beautiful story! I loved it a lot. I'm definitely going to have to go through your other stories!
ghostadventuresX3 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I've never reviewed anything on here so I don't really know how it works but... I think you need to update! I am going insane! I want to- No, I NEED to know what happens next.
AliyahNCIS chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
lol...yes, those would definitely be interesting conversations. Thanks for this one. Just like the others, extremely well done. Didn't like Tim getting hurt but glad he protected Abby and that it made her realize how she felt. Really cute ;) thanks!
I am the girl in the corner chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
that was so awesome! i loved it. so sweet. fantastic story, you did an excellent job. :D
Junee chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
YAY!
Junee chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Please keep going ...great McAbby story.