Reviews for Emerald Flame: Coast City Getaway
Peanut Gallery chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Insanely well done. You forgot The Cat from Red Dwarf as an uninterested observer and a male pest to hitting on Buffy, but you can't have everything.

Thanks for a Very Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
Daniel6 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
A yellow black racing striped 1976 Camero? Bumblebee?
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Is Xander going to be helping the Autobots or was that just a cameo? I'd love it if the Autobots got involved!
Netchka3 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Like I said before, poor Xander. He just keeps going and going and going. :-) Didn't expect Cam, poor guy. :-)
Netchka3 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Yeah, poor Xander. Does he never get a break? ;(
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Lots of fun, but I wish you'd just do Xander/Harem so the girls stop hitting him.
Lachriel chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Just finished reading through the series that's been posted so far. I've loved seeing Xander as a Green Lantern. (One of my favorite super heroes, by the way.)

I've also enjoyed all the crossovers. I've been familiar with most of them, whether I knew them well or not. But even the ones that I wasn't familiar with were well written enough that it wasn't confusing.

After seeing the Brigadier and Torchwood though, I kept expecting Jack Harkness or the Doctor to show up. _

I do hope that there's going to be more of this series in the future.
Spyd3r chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
This really is a great series!

And man did you just have to leave us hanging again... T_T!
Team503 chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SG-A crossover FMTFW!
Azure Neko chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
You had Xander buy Bumblebee. Did you think anybody would miss that reference? Are you serious? I can't help but think you may be getting yourself into something you can't back out of.
Skye Silverwing chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Three things: First, Unless Xander got the Lantern Power Battery from somewhere in this universe, it is probably being missed by whoever in whatever universe he took it from (be that himself, or an earlier Green Lantern), and depending on where and when that is, they might actually have the means to chase it down.

Second, should not at least some of Xander's expectations be colored by the fact that he remembers Dawn? The spell that created her instilled him with memories of Buffy's little sister from the time Buffy moved to Sunnydale, and that should have some effect on how he interacts with events she would have been involved in.

Third, you had Xander kill Angel. Angel, who had more than five seasons worth of horrible and apocalyptic problems of his own to deal with (poor Fred is stuck in Lorne's Dimension Forever). It is now Xander's problem, or that of those that are in play in LA because of Xander. It is probably something that needs to be addressed. Maybe in a different Story.
Ashleythetiger chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
will that bit be continued?

the time travel thing

also no did not see that coming

good story so in boredom an adventure is found
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Uh...that was different to say the least, was not expecting Setsuna and then Mitchell to pop in, and will be looking forward to what all might happen next time with Xander and whatever wackiness they get up to, as well as more of the Summers drama.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Heh, here's hoping Lumic has got enough fear put in him that he might try and rethink something's here, and looking forward to the dinner date, and maybe some Xander/Cameron time?
ranma hibiki chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
no just so long as you don't add anybody else, it should turn out alright. the attention is frayed just a little between everyone as it is right now, but its working out