Reviews for One By One
Lady Celebare chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wow... that was beautiful! Wonderful! An amazing way of seeing fanfictions. You're truely gifted! I hope you don't think I'm stealing your idea, but I myself am working on a short ficlet about the Force... this may be the inspiration I need to finish it :)
RamenKitty chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Omg! give yourself a hand! that was possibly the one of the best pieces of writin' i've read! * no lie!* its da' " Shit" as my friends say. (not meant to be taken as a bad word...trust me _) that was good.

GL probably think's the same thing. _ things like star wars are meant to be shared...and you hit the nail on the head!

thanks.
obsessive chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
That was reallly good. And about the end, it was kind of funny to thank the writers at the same time as being god but thank you for all your crazy but hilarious fics and the serious ones too. :)
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
That was so deep and beautiful sis. And don't thank us thank YOU! Always a pleasure to read something so...so...perfectly written ) ~LC~
Angela Jade chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
*sniff* Lovely! And beautifully written. :)
Ariqua - If I'd signed in chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Short, sweet and an interesting take on the SW universe. You say it's a thank you - I say you're welcome. Very pretty. COngratulations
bactaqueen chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Wow. This is unique, and I like it. Don't laugh, but this actually gives me hope for the New Jedi Order. It is beautifully written, by the way, and the lyrics fit well. *applause*