Reviews for Deep Within
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yes I was talking in serious. Besides I have nothing to do, and who doesn't love reviews?

I admire how you portray Vanitas' feelings. It's like omg, you know exactly what he would do and what he would think.

And, " Lucky Aqua, though. Her Master didn't expect her to join hearts with a sappy loser named Ventus." HAHAHAA! I burst out in laughter!

Ohhh and how could I forget Zack? "there has to be a Zack" HAHAAHA I definitely loved it! Every single lyric! Youu are amaaaazing.
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Yes, Vanitas. There /has/ to be a Zack...Aqua is pairable with lots of guys...
Ohmygosh, the VanQua you write is awesome! X3
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You have officially made my day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Haha I loved how he's some what denying aqua the whole time.
Teagarden chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love how the letter each have a different tone them. You did an awesome job with these. It's hard to choose one as my favorite!
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
cute. Adorable. I laughed a lot. :D Loved it.
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I seriously love the end! I first thought Vanitas was just a character you could use for dark roles... but I like the way hes sooooo bad... and yet, he is not so bad as he thinks he is. *smirk* well, in your stories xD They are so truthfully written that I keep forgetting the real story is a bit different (I like your stories better ;) )
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
now Vanitas knows his Aqua ABC's...
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww. The angst... Poor vanitas :'(

But aweesoooome shot.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww. The angst... Poor vanitas :'(

But aweesoooome shot.
Kiryn chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I loved the last one the most. Poor Vanitas, lol. Great job! You really do write them well. :)
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
very good
FullOfRandomness02 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So cute~! My favorite part is Z for Zack. xD
shloop chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I LOVE the way you write Vanitas!

your stuff is so cute, but it makes you sad for him too.

well done!
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
After finishing Aqua on Birth by Sleep, the first thing I did was check the archives for Vanitas/Aqua fics and stumbled upon this little oneshot. After I finished reading it I realized that I've favorited one of your works before.

It's official, you've been favorite author'd.

Because this was just amazing. Everyone was so completely in character, and I loved it. Just /loved/ it.

Also, I'm sorry if you receive a flood of reviews from me for some of your other stories and feel FF stalked. Really, I am. Bahaha :)

-Dominique