Reviews for Flashes
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 2/27
That was quite poignant. Poor Remus! I thought you made a very short summary while staying true to the characters.
Adi-Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
It was so good..I cried..I've read so many fics about James dying and his friends mourning for him and Lily..But it was the best of them all..I proud myself for never crying,no matter how emotional a scene is..But I actually cried..I can't even believe it myself..Thank you..
A chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! Tears...
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very poignant one-shot.
Rogarn chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I cried
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is beautiful ... so sad and insightful!
Encypher chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Aw, that was so sad! It was happy and then all of a sudden it got sad and terrible. I had to laugh at James getting up at four to not be late for the date. It was some really good writing, amazing to read
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I was in tears. This was written so beautifully.
SilenceSpeaksWhenWordsCan't chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love all of your writings!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this nearly made me cry, I love james in his hogwarts days, and then how he changes and how he acts towards Harry.
awesomeperson379 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
wow, amazing storie, so sad, and beautiful at the same time. you are an awesome writer.
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I will say just one thing: this made me cry. It is as good as a tribute to James Potter.

Now excuse me while I *sniff* go to the bathroom *gulp-swallow-choked-sob* and cry. *sniff sniff*
Emullz chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Excuse me as I cry in the corner... how did you do this? How did you make this so DARN realistic. You must be the Queen herself, masquereading as Morning Lilies on fanfiction to bring joy to unsuspecting readers...

I'm kidding... or am I?... You decide... and then let me know (AVPM, anyone?)

but this was AMAZING. You have been added to my treasure list!

OH MY GOD! This was so amazing! I can't get over this!
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my gosh this is so beautifully written! The parts about James being with Harry and Lily being pregnant, those had to be my favourite parts. You are a brilliant writer. And this was just so heartfelt and sad, but so beautiful at the same time. I just loved it!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You have a rare and wonderful talent for making me collapse into tears with your brilliant and touching and wOnderdul all the way stories. :') thank you.