Reviews for Night Huntress Book 1
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
booklover chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Love it! Please update! I am begging you!
vampire-angel128 chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
please please please update soon!
vampire-angel128 chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
this is a really good story! When will you update again? Please please PLEASE update soon!
GhostWriter1864 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
I just remembered. If you like this series, try the Drake Chornicles by Alyxandra Harvey. They are really good! The first book is Hearts at Stake. :)
Silentmusic226 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
That's... interresting... Now I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THE BOOK! (I have read... about the first 20% of the first 2 books and I can't get my hands on the books! It's killing me! Slowly and painfully!) Well written. The only thing I can think of is that Bones is... a little... I don't know how to put it... I'll tell you when it comes to me... I like what you wrote in your author notes! I will keep an eye out for a real Bones for you. :) Keep on writing!
Why do you need to know chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
this page isn't like the other ones, it still is awesome!
Why do you need to know chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh wow! You really know how to write! I love vampire things and this is on my favorite list! 100% chance someone will read this. And that person is me.
kitlina chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
great story, I loved how you split Cat's personality in two different entities :)) Kat an Katie make a Cat :)) no pun intended :) anyway good job
kyoko minion chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Awesome!

Also,if you like Jeaniene Frost's books you should check out Yasmine Galenorn's D'Artigo Sisters series.
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
's the author of this series?
brunette-in-black chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is totally wicked! I love this story and it's really good! Please post soon.

Lauren