Reviews for How the Joker Stole Gotham
Starcrier chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is one of the most clever and creative things I've ever read! Well done!
ArwenisWholocked chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
LOL... It didn't flow perfectly, but that was HILARIOUS. XD Epic job!
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh, I like this! His 'psychotic, violent idea' had me laughing so hard... good job!
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was brilliant! Not too lengthy, but still captured the story well. All in all, just a fun piece to read!
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was beautifully constructed. How are there not a lot of reviews for this! You are such a good writer! :D3
thepurplecookiemonster chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was great!
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Amazing! *claps* What a funny poem!
Roxie13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Loved it, as usual! Poor Joker can't get any respect...

Then he got an idea!
A violent idea!

(I can totally see that with the facepaint, he looks just like the animated Grinch...) Granted, with copy/paste and this review software the italics disappear, but I wanted to take this small passage to show you something I've always admired about the works of yours I've read from the Joker's perspective: character. You're never afraid to toss grammar to the winds in favor of the narration, and I think it makes your storytelling stronger, even when the caps/italics/bold can be distracting. The Joker is a flamboyant character, and these flourishes only add to every second of monologue. Keep up the great work!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ho Ho! This is a brilliant summary for The Dark Knight! I'm interested in seeing what you could do with The Dark Knight Rises, unless you just like writing about Joker?
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love the original version of this poem. My family and I read it every christmas. So i honestly didn't think it could get any better. I was wrong. This was an outstanding rendition. You did a remarkable job. Two thumbs up. :)
PossessiveMischief chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is beautiful. I love you.
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Absolutely adored this piece! Move on over Dr. Suess!

Lutricity chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
WOW! THIS IS BETTER THAN DR. SEUSS! That is amazing, you must have spend hours on it! I'm going to read that every Christmas instead of the grinch, awesome!
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hahaha! XD I love this! And what are you talking about? If poetry is your weakest then I have to see you strongest XD Seriously though your amazing and thanks to 4ofCups for recommending this! (I am now going to stalk your profile XD in hopes that I may come across an equally if not more amazing fic than this one) Oh yeah and Merry Christmas!