Reviews for Broken Walls
GabyOgando chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I love the way it is now!

I really love Ryo and Ryka.

I told u since the first post that you had talent..

Keep it going. Its just amazing
John C chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
I've never loved Ryo more! Way to go, man! He may be smaller, but he's fighting for the right reasons. I see the beginning of the end. I can't imagine this story having a happy ending, but this is a good step in the right direction. Keep updating.
bluexwolfx chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Nah, you do fine with updating. I'm way worse. And then you get to listen to people complain about it and you can't say anything back because you want them to read your story. xD

Very nice chapter.

It looks like Rika's secret is slipping out...

Can't wait to see what happens next!

(I'd post this on chapter seven, but it's not letting me, so here it for six instead.)
bluexwolfx chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I really like how the story is going so far. You should definitely keep writing, no matter how long it takes you to update.

Hm . . . maybe Rika could have a miscarriage? After all, she's being abused as hell, it could be plausible. Or perhaps Ryo could come in and kick the hell out of Dan because he's just that good. c

Whatever you end up writing, I've no doubt it'll turn out good.
John C chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
bring back Renamon!That would be Hypnos hasn't been mentioned much in this. Yamaki would help. He's a shadow government badass. He'd black bag the dude and you'd never see him again. Also Ryo could be a potential ass kicker. He sure has a stake in this. Just some suggestions.
John C chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
My advice to Rika is to abort that little fucker. Also on a side note, could anyone else imagine Renamon just suddenly coming back and ripping a certain rapist bastard apart? Someone sure should. Not a bad chapter, but I'm struggling to read on. It's just getting too cruel, yet I've committed and have to see through to the end.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Just reviewing all my favorite stories and encouraging their authors to stick with it. Seriously these things get me through the day. Yours has a dark side I personally love. Keep at it.
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
What? NOOOOO! Grandma xD haha very good, continue it
StormAzure chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
wow this is amasing! freaky, but amasing! just a few little mistakes but hey, you're only human! please update soon, i will be keeping an eye on this and am very intrigued as to where the plot is going!

alternatedigimon -x-
John C chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
amazingly dark and depraved. The entire time I read this I was hoping somebody would slam a hard boot to that bastards head. Just hard kick the fucker. Keep up the good work.
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wiii! i love your story :)
John C chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This story is like a car wreck. It's horrible, brutal and I'm probably going to hell for looking at it for so long and yet I can't look away. Keep up the good work.
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
GabyOgando chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
You Rock!

Keep on it, you have talent...
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Wow! hey there, im Maxdan, well, i changed my name, so let me say something, great!

I would like you to read my story too :)

Its named: