Reviews for The Anthropologist in the Accident
Staceyyyy chapter 24 . 7/23
Loved every bit of this :)))
SurpriseKitty chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Damn, you gotta love the kid. Parker is just such a perfect asset in the BB relationship. Lol
Dan's Brain Twin chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
You should know that you have the absolute best chapter titles. The mirroring of the show and the respective relevance of each of them is so perfect!
Also, I'm loving the angst fest. Can't wait to read more :D
..Dan's Brain Twin..
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
Your certainly talented and a sua Bone's fan. the whole thing was supab but (and trust me not a bad but) the epilogue was Awesome. I love the way u brought Bone's humor thru her awkwardness to life, felt like i was watching a real episode. Han the fan.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
AWESOME :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
Great story. :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Poor Brennan - at least Booth finally realised who he really loves. Glad Brennan got all/most of her movement back and theyre now having a baby girl. Felt a little sorry for Hannah though. Awesome Story!
Resounding chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Great story! I know you wrote this a while ago, but I was bored and I've read all the new stuff out so I was browsing through older stories when I found this one. I think it's a wonderful new take on an alternate ending for "The Doctor in the Photo." You are a very talented writer! :)
CrimeCrazy4519 chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
OMG that was a great story!
saturn567 chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
lovely ending!
olyapka chapter 20 . 7/9/2011
Thank you! It is wonderful story, I enjoyed it. Your Booth and Brennan are the definitely In The Character! I loved the plot, I loved all the feelings and tenderness. I loved that you bring Hannah back and show her what she loosed. I'd like to see scene like that in Bones, especially because in reality she rejected his proposal!
Aching Bones chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
Hi there,

Loved it...Lovely conclusion to the story...Looking forward to more of your stories...

Ger
Mezzo187 chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
Nice finish. I hated Barbie just as much as anyone else, so I'm always satisfied to read a fic where she gets what she deserves-to see B&B together and happy, to see Booth happier with Brennan than he ever was with her. hehehehe

I also liked how you decided Brennan would wear her wedding ring at work. Good plan to have it on a necklace-then she can wear it without worrying about gloves going on and off. :)
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
I really really really really loved this story! Its amazing :) shame hannah had to be there, but you are right. It was sooo good, great, cute and terrific. xD

-rach :)
Shrike176 chapter 24 . 6/19/2011
I am a little confused about your end note. I don't see what Hannah did that would require revenge. She made the smart move of leaving when she found out Booth was still in love with Brennen, she said she hoped they would be able to work things out.

I have read stories that depict Hannah as a pretty lousy human being, but that didn't seem to be the case here.

Other than that, it was nice to see them together, I always like a happy ending. I agree that they wrote a very happy ending together.