Reviews for Compensating Vigilance
valkyrieXhawk chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OH SNAP. love the ending btw
Aliyah-7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was just so... *heart* I loved it! And Six deep thoughts about her were just so beautiful! I must say, you are good for humor because the ending was PRICELESS! I would have really loved to see Rex's expression at the other side of the door! Ahahaha he would totally be like O_Ó WHAT!

Hahahaha anyways, amazing job!
Akita chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love Six in this fic! :D perfectly written :)
Hearts of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That last line truly made this one-shot epic! Gods, Six is the best! You wrote him and Doc Holiday perfectly~ Wonderful job! _
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
You're amazing. Seriously. It's just... not even funny. That's... I can't even describe it. Fantabulosticastic. Yes. That. That works. Because it is. That word. That I said before.

Dead serious. That is one of my favorite Holix stories. Ever. (Can you tell I've had too much sugar? I can.) But, sugar aside, it is. *nods* I don't lie about that kinda thing.

So, please. Continue to be amazing.

-Spade
Raikimluva22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
One word after reading this: YES!

You have no freaking idea how much I'm in love with you right now lmfao.

Holix! :P

Awesome story. Rex's reactionhysterical!

-RKL22
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
It was awesome
sempaiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
omgosh... sooo many good moments and dialog! Memorable lines through here gaaaalore. From Holiday and her sleepy kiss to their back and forth with "my job is to control Rex, not you" and "i might have to do it again" and "yes" and yeahhh... I also liked Rex walking in on it, and Six's final little "my woman" at the end. And oh yeah, the kiss was hawt! _ I thoroughly enjoyed this.

-sempaiko
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Best ending ever! Hahahaha I LOVE it!
TheEndReaper chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Yes Rex it is time that you learned that Holiday is SIX's WOMAN!

Great story :)
Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Lol This is a WIN! Very very good Doc!
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Six's woman, dammit! ROFL Loved that last little bit.

... I think I'm mostly participating now just to be in the club. I'm pretty sure I just lost lol.

I especially love the way Six is thinking about her...

Geez, I have to get started on mine .
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Whew, steameh! I especially enjoyed the little back-and-forth between Six and Rex at the end, hehe:-)
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMG! That was AWESOME! I just LOVE sleepy kisses! They're like...in my top 10 favorite types of kisses! _ And Six's subtle reactions had me fangirling! "My job is to control Rex, not you." EEK! And I love his thoughts, as always. And the ending with Rex just KILLED me (as in I died laughing). LOL! Sweet job! This puppy's going into the Helix!