Reviews for We wish you a Turtle Xmas and a Happy New Year!
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
AWWWWW I loved this story. It was sooo cute. Mikey was adorible.

This is just a request, but could you put the meanings of the japanese words and phrases you use at the end of your fics for those of use who don't speak much japanese?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
*U* Rock on! This is so awesome! *U* Rock on!
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Merry X-mas to you too! Love this very much just the story to raise my spirit on X-mas :) play violin? So cool! I play viola we should duet sometime LOL Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year too!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was funny and sweet at the same time. Mmm, I can't see Leo playing a guitar.
Truth Seeker chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Su'ka. I see. (sigh) December 24, and I'm impatient... At least writing my novel, and meditation will help keep me calm, as well as my art. Actually, I do meditation in a different way. Well, not the way it's done in the East, but still effective. I feel sorry for you and your friend, but things tend to work out for the better.

Merry Christmas, and good new year. Lol. Funny thing in my family, though. My dad is like the Grinch, because he doesn't celebrate the holiday, but the holiday's season. He has his reasons though. Ever thought of coming to Texas? Five different geographies in one state, so there is a lot of beauty, but little snow.

That was an awesome fic you made, and now I'm more impatient becuase of it. Oh well. I look forward to reading your next story. Random question: Do you respond to your comments.

Happy Holdiday's!