Reviews for The Right to Remain Silent
BurgerHut23 chapter 1 . 1/13
This was hella deep. Not too many people consider the feelings of the assailant, especially not the victim. Sexual assault is a very touchy subject and you hit it right on the nail. Great work.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Great job with this!
CosimaParrilla chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I hope you plan to add more to this
Aiyana Juniper chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I have read a lot of your stories and you have this amazing ability to make these sort of stories work and have it be totally believable. This was well written and the message behind it was heartbreaking. You put Santana in a totally different light for me and I feel so sorry for her. Anywho I love your work and this story and I hope you continue writing. Cheers!
thatsnumberwang chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Not sure how I feel about the conclusions, the theme of Finn's collusion or guilt, (from the prompt) but this was very well written. So may try to tackle an assault and don't really convey the victim's feelings or the motivation of the attacker well. You did.

Problematic prompt, well handled. You kept them in character and tweaked it a little. Well done.
GingerGleek chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very intense. Not sure how I feel about the whole deal, but it was undeniably well-written, like your writing always is. Good job! :)
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Why doesn't Rachel tell someone? It's just pathetic and allowing for Santana to carry on preying on others in the future. She could go to Coach Sylvester... maybe. Considering how Kurt received Sue's help, why wouldn't Rachel? What's your perspective on this?