Reviews for Must Be the Dog in Me
ItsAny2630 chapter 10 . 9/20
The best story I've read this year ️️️️️
Please update
Can u plz make more...I love this
And i can't wait...No literally i can't wait..Im checking this everyday just to see if u made more
-Nani Tohngi-
Can u make more plz this is very very interesting
Dalisay08 chapter 10 . 7/1
its sad that you discontinued thos
Oh come on! Update goddamit! You seriously cant do this to me! This is such an awsome story and your just! God!
Krishka chapter 10 . 10/27/2016
Please please pretty please with a cherry on the top, don't abandon this fic. It's so cute and lovely and fluffy. Plus it's a much needed light-hearted take on grown-up SasuHina. I really loved the fic, and would be glad if you complete it. Also can you describe the drag queen Kakashi, it would be crack-worthy. And i hope either Sakura actually falls for Naruto or Naruto leaves her, he too deserves his happy (if single) ending. Loved the Gamer Avatar of Hinata, if Hiashi knew about the nitty gritties he would realise Hinata can be strategic mastermind behind a mask. A different but nicely executed concept. Loved the humane Sasuke.

Have a good day :)
Kori Kaen chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Heyaz, amazing story keep it up! I love it :D
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
cliffhanger please update
Meep chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
Plz finish I read this in 2016 July 2
dmerlos14 chapter 10 . 2/12/2016
I really like your story and I hope you have time to finish this story I would love to read the ending. So I'm just going to leave this review here and hope you see it and maybe after you can I don't know write the ending to this story.
Some inspiration would be nice chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
I NEED YOU TO MAKE NEXT CHAPTERS! I'm loosing my time reading this fanfiction, when I should study for my test. UPDAAAAAAAAAATE! Please!
You did great job with this fanfic. Hinata playing video games is awesome
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
I love this so much! I hope Sasuke beats the shit out a Hiashi for what he did! Please continue with this awesome story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
This was a great read and I hope you update.
Guuso chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Idk if your still active but plzzzzz UPDATE! This is soooo interesting! Lovely work and the characters managed to stay IC with minor mistakes but nice! Please continue this fanfiction!
Akatsuki Mirai chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
NO NO NO NOOOOO! It was too good to resist and u had leave a cliffhanger there why? Why can't the story go on to why?! Please update IN BEGGING YOU!