Reviews for The Concience of the King Afterwards
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story. I loved it so much. Keep up the good work.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Touching.
ValKriston chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Excellent Story...very good understanding of the characters. I love stories like this...that lend themselves to further exploration of the emotional and moral issues raised in the original story. very good work. thank you!
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I have no life...sat at the computer reading fanfiction on Christmas Day! I've only ever seen the beginning of the episode but even so, this was a good read. Merry Christmas. xx
JDoe012998 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aw, that was so sweet! I like it a lot! There aren't enough just staight up friendship stories for Jim and Spock, so I thank you for adding yours.

Merry Christmas!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Kirk was rather reckless in this episode. He did almost get Kevin Riley killed. This was the character's last episode. Make's you wonder what happened to him. The ship also nearly suffered severe damage because the phaser was set to overload. It would have killed more of his crew. I often wondered how they would have had Kirk explain this to the admiralty, or to his father. I got the feeling Karidian was tired of running, knew if he was caught he'd pay with his life, wanted to save his daughter from making a terrible mistake (who would hold her responsible for killing a monster). But he wouldn't know that his daughter was already beyond psychological repair and would further disintegrate, by causing his death. I think Kirk lost a whole lot more.

I really enjoyed reading this. It was well thought out and well written. You have a good handle on both Kirk and Spock.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Was a Great peace in time for Christmas! THANKS!
simplecoffee chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this! It captured Jim's emotion and intellect at once - something that's very hard to do, and that most people bypass - and it says so much in so little. This is certainly going on my favourites list!
goldvermilion87 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was sweet.

I really like this episode, and very few people seem to care enough about it to write fanfic about it. People care about Tarsus IV, but not the story as a whole.

Thanks for posting.