Reviews for Gone Without Goodbye
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
awwwwwww KendallAngst nd Carlos dying! D: so sad but still so good. and the author's note at the end made me laugh :D lol
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What can I say? Oh yeah. IT WAS AMAZING AND DID NOT SUCK. happy? Well it's true because you know it was beautiful and wonderful and Kendallangsty and Carlos died WHY DID CARLOS DIE WHY DIDN'T THAT LINE SAY "HIS THREE FRIENDS" BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO WTFFFFF. SOB. SOBSOBSOBSOBSOB.

I. Well. They were kids at the beginning. And. You know. I LOVE IT WHEN THEY'RE KIDS BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST SO ADORABLE AND INNOCENT AND AWWWW MAN. And I love it when Kendall's all angsty because of fighting parents. WIN OF THE WIN FOR YOU. And they all apologized and lol Kendall punched Logan and they were all fighting and I don't know why I like it so much when they fight as kids but I just do and ghghghg. Must be sadistic or something. Lol.

Oh, and the whole time I was reading this I was like "Alex said it was super angsty and WHERE'S THE SUPER ANGST" and then I got to the end and I was like "oh. there it is." BECAUSE OMG IT JUST. GKJAHLSJDHFKJS.

You know the part that really killed me and was the rock shoved down my throat? Kendallllllll when he was all yelling about the helmet and just GOD LAURA I'M STILL NOT OVER THAT OMG. WHERE IS HIS HELMET, YOU SICK FREAK? HOW COULD YOU. SHAME FOR MAKING SOMETHING SO AMAZING THAT I LOVE. AGH.

I wish drunk drivers didn't exist forever and ever period it's final. Because. Oh my god. His helmet nooooooooooo see I'm still going on about that.

KENDALL JUST QUICK SNEAK INTO THE GRAVEYARD AND PUT HIS HELMET ON MY GOD JUST DO IT I'LL NEVER BE COMPLETE I SWEAR I'M JUST SO FREAKING SAD JUST BECAUSE OF THAT AND WHY AM I ONLY JUST STARTING TO CRY RIGHT NOW NOOOOO CARLOOOOSSS

I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE HEEEEECK DECIDED TO TAKE OFF HIS HELMET BEFORE PUTTING HIM IN THE CASKET BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HE WAS WEARING HIS HELMET AT ALL TIMES AND HE WASN'T JUST /NOT/ WEARING IT LIKE HIS FIRST TIME DRIVING OR WHATEVER GOOODDDDDD WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE CARLOS HE WAS SO EXCITED TOO. WRITE ME A FIC WHERE THAT DRIVER DIES TO HELL. NOW.

OH MY GOOODDD HIS HELLMEEETTTTTTTT NOOOOO JUST PUT IT ON HIM NOOOWWWWW DO IT DO IT DOTIOIDIODOIIDIOIOTIDODOIDOI AGH NOOOOOOOOGOSNSLNSLDFNS.

Well. Well you know how it is. This was reallyreallyreallyreally good and stop saying it sucked right now because it didn't and I'm adding it to favorites forever and wow. WOOOWWWWW. I hope my present to you compensates. Especially for being late. You know. I love you. much and akjhsdg HIS HELMET OMG JUST GO PUT IT ON THIS IS GONNA BOTHER ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I SWEAR OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOO

I love youuuu. X3
Heather13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Good Story! I have to say the quote at the end made me laugh :P

"Nothing says Merry Christmas like Carlos dying in a drunk driving accident!"

But it was really good!

Merry Christmas!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Everything hurts. My head hurts, my face hurts, my stomach hurts, my heart hurts.

I would copy and paste more but nothing even compares to this:

"Where's his helmet?" He demanded, the tears finally making their presence known, streaming down his face and blurring everything. "Carlos needs his helmet. He always wears his helmet. Put it on! Put his helmet on!"

I can see Kendall doing that so clearly in my mind. He WOULD do that. It's so real I can't... I don't even know. I'm trying to comprehend what just happened but all I can do is cry when I think about it. OUR BUNNY. AND KENNY. Oh my God.

There is so much more to talk about with this, but I can't. I'm sorry. I want to, but I can't. I started crying pretty much immediately. My mind is still reeling from the end though... I just can't get past that right now.

I told you this review would suck. I can't do more because the more I think about it all I can do is cry.

~Lauren