Reviews for Second Chance For Love
blondebirdy11 chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
This story really touched my heart. I could feel all the pain that Serena was feeling and cried at her pain. This was truly an amazing story. You should be really proud of it :)
life705 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Oh wow! What a strange and sweet ending! Not really much on the enemy or what they really wanted, but I guess they're not really important, now are they? Awesome story :) I look forward to reading more!
Godschildtweety chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
very good
sabina21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
good chapter that usagi final found mamoru and that they are together
JiLLiAN2548 chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
aww, seiya is sweet (:
Crystal Saturn chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
*gasp* i love this story and hope you'll update again soon _
life705 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Ha ha! I thought it was awesome the way she did away with Seiya in her daydream. I thought it was for real til I read on. Great chapter, of course. I'm hoping your next chapter will feature Seiya as some kind of love crazed madman or something. It's be cool to see Serena and Darien fight him off :P Just a suggestion though. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter :)
amym098 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I just found the story, I like it. You really had me going with her fantasy about the moondust. I stared at that paragraph for about ten seconds and thought "well... that certainly ends one problem, a bit harsh tough" and then I continued reading. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
i'm not a seiya liker so I'm kinda thinking he got off easy lol
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Amazing
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Great chapter
Alison101cutie chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I just started reading it and finished it in 5 min so please update and make it longer. And BTW I love what I have read so far.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »