Reviews for Mack the Knife
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
". . .On the sidewalk Sunday mornin'/Lies a body oozin' life/Someone's sneakin' round the corner/Is that someone Mack the Knife?

From a tugboat by the river/A cement bag is dropping down/The cement's just for the weight, dear/Bet you Mackie's back in town . . ."

Hehe. I get it, and I'm only on the 3rd chapter!
CurvyRedvineWarbler chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
LOVE IT
zeza101 chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
oh my gosh! i did not expect that one! wow! loved your story great job!
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
Woah - I was NOT expecting that! So Kurt killed some of them - Oh my! And Blaine as a killer! This made me so excited (is that wrong?) and I was always wondering who the murderer might be - one point I thought it was Mike coz most people pair him with Brittany or Tina, but then it changed to Matt... Woah. Brilliant - just brilliant. And I loved the ending twist! Did you just do it to fit some Klaine in there or were you planning it all along?

Chron
Rikky chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
That was the best ending ever! I love how Kurt did thoughs things to make it look like Mike did it! AND fit Klain in. I think you are one of my new favorite people. :)

Rikky, (again)
Rikky chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
Wow! This chapter was great! You know what suspence storys I love most? Ones that keep me guessing till the end. Like this one! I totaly thought it was Matt! This was great. I hope to read more from you! *flees to read last/next chapter*

Rikky
Books-R-Us chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
What a crazy twist! Were those listed in this chapter the only ones Kurt offed, or were there more? I think you should make a sequel or a story that incorporates what happens to Brittany and Quinn:). It's been a pleasure (albeit a twisted one) reading this!
lizzy bizzy chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
I'm incredibly confused. What happened to Quinn? she was not listed as a victim, but not listed as one of the survivors? last i heard, she was being guarded as a suspect. Very confused. But otherwise, very very good! i liked it!
Always-be-dreaming-of-you chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
That was a VERY unexpected twist!

Well done, this was a great story... I don't want it to be over :(

You should definately do more mystery writing, you're great at it :D
Lycoris B chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
Brilliant :D Kind of sad that it's over though :(
83738473738 chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
YAY KLAINE TWIST!
ChuckNorrisLeftFist chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
Brilliant and twisted to the umpteenth degree!

Woo hoo and kudos and you are an amazing writer!
KamiRoku213 chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
I knew something was up when you had Azimio and Figgins killed. It just didn't fit, the killer had been after the Glee Club. Neither had anything to do with it. I have to admit though, I just kind of dismissed it, and I never expected Kurt to have been behind it! And we finally got to find out what happened to Mr. Schue!

I also liked how you sneaked some Klaine action in there 3

Great story and if you do choose to write a sequel, I will definitely read it :)
PoppyandViolet chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
:O
Lola Sveroski chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
That's the most intense story I've read in a while. Kept me up until two in the morning. Not much does that...