Reviews for A Very Tony Christmas
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/8
I loooovvveeee this story! So great!
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Very sweet. :D
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
What is eggnog?
storylover18 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was very cute and so well written! I loved it :) One big, happy, NCIS family )
Laceyloo chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was magical, it left me with tears in my eyes and the biggest cheesy grin on my face :D
HSMSupernatural chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great Little Story! Love Tony In This One!
CountessCora chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
What a funny story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jesusfreak107 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love this story! It was very cute!
PrettyPrincessxo chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
i really really really like it !
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wish I would have caught this over the holiday, but it still is so sweet (without being sappy). The characters really have become a family over the years, and you certainly got Tony's just right. It was easy to visualize your descriptions of everything were so good. Just a note (cause I'm anal): a contradiction -"Ducky won't be coming in today. Five – Ziva has a high fever and apparently a rash, so Ducky is taking care of her, but he'll be in later." and missing word when Tony first hums "You're a mean *one*, Mr. Grinch." Again, your writing is very, very good.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very sweet, thank you!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Totally loved it! It's been in my email for a while and I just now got a chance to read it but it was adorable! :)
Poohdog chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I thought that was going to go another way in the last line... :D. I like it a lot Emma. Very sweet story. Very Dinozzo.
katesari chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
A bit late... I know! But I just read this, and its very cute! though not the flu that tony gets at the end! Bye
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is a sweet story (even if I HATE 'It's a Wonderful Life) and there are strains of Tiva all over it.

Mom