Reviews for Shocked And Awed
Ka chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I am entertained.
ViolettaVie chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Great story. Funny and entertaining.
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really liked it. Interesting take!
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
ROFL Megamind being knocked out by Roxanne was just CLASSIC! XD

And I loved how childish him and her were when it came to racing, sneering and bantering! XD LMAO "what's a pre-dye-cay-ment?" (a disease?) XD XD XD

...Aw man I hate it when there's a whole bunch of stuff I love about a fic but I can't remember what they are by the time I press the 'review' button!

You'll forgive me, won't you? :P
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I absolutely LOVE how you've developed the original irritation aspect of their relationship. And as "first meeting" scenes go, this has got to be one of the ones closest to form (characterization-wise, pacing, and bearing the same overall feel as the movie).

Excellent work! My favorite line has got to be: "Huh. That was weird. She found herself thinking that his smirk was actually a bit on the sexy side."

Very nicely done! :)
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
lol epic! i love how you made Roxanne seem so epic and in this! shes so much more kickass to me now.

well done.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love Roxanne's bravery, even in the face of a totally unknown enemy! Great job with the characterization; I can easily see this being a canon prequel to the movie. :) (And I can sympathize with Roxanne's predicament, since I just graduated from college myself, haha!)