Reviews for Mistletoe Confessions
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/29
kind of a shame I was hoping for slash, oh well he will find his perfect someone
Snappher chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awe, oo! I thought he was Nona snag Edward. :(
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
*sobs* Poor Jasper. Poor Alice. Then you have the sweet possibilities with Edward and Bella. The way it all happened ... ugh! You captured the young, unrequited love feelings really well. Thank you.
LezCullen chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sad...
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What a sweet and sad o/s. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it ]
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What a sweet and sad o/s. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it ]
Miss Dare chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This one was so moving. I really could feel what Jasper was feeling. Sad but well, that's what usually happens in real life.
luna-melody-bella-amour chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
oh my gosh that was so cute... aaaah 3
naelany chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
awww poor Jasper :-( *hugs him*

congrats on second place, btw
kisbydog chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
AWW! Poor Jasper! That was totally heartbreaking. I want to give him a hug.

Congratulation in the contest! This is a really great O/S - you totally deserved it! And, you've got an awesome beta! She sent me over here ;)
HollettLA chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm just now getting a chance to review this, which you know I loved. And I just saw that you won Judge's Pick. So congratulations!
yourgreeneyesonly chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awe this was so beautiful, but sad and almost heartbreaking for Jasper. You'd think that he and Edward would end up together happy happy - not so... and I like your take on it. Alice is very sweet in this little one shot.
jfk06 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh my gosh - POOR JASPER! I almost thought he was going to kiss Edward ... and then get shot down. That would have been horrible. I'm so glad you didn't do that!

To be fair, what Edward was saying really did sound like he was coming out... especially to a boy who has a crush on him. But I'm glad he had Alice to help pick him up again. I see the start of a very beautiful friendship :-)

Although if Jasper's HEA is with Mike, imma come over there and smack you :-P

You did a beautiful job with that. Nice job!
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Whatever has been bothering him the last few weeks has clearly not given him a long enough reprieve to enjoy the party.

This is so Edward I can't even take it.

What a lovely tale! Even though sad - it's very true. Very, very true. I enjoy realistic stories that still give me hope. I love that you've kept Alice's importance to Jasper true. It's one reason why I don't read slash - people think slash means you treat Alice (or bella etc etc) like crap. No. No you don't.

Anyway. I loved it. Really.