Reviews for 24 Hours
nobody important chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Sad story good writing though like how u kept it short
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
very nice story a tribute to aunt clara
tricorvus chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I enjoyed it immensely. I have a feeling that since Death was cheated of his due with Tabitha, he took Clara, who prevented it in the first place. Do more!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
library. this is like a script it's so good!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
your spells are as good as the ones on tv...shoot this is better than Harry Potter, of course, it's my first love... I had Sam before I met Harry...
tricorvus chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I like that better than Harry Potter's apparation. :D good stuff, very well-written to feel like the show...
the electric phantom chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Slightly depressing. At least it happens in the show too
Arfies chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Since the story is so short, I don't think it needed that many chapters. This had many shades of the episode "Bewitched, Bothered, and Infuriated." I did appreciate the explanation of why Aunt Clara disappeared (she died), but there's so much more you could've gone into here. How did she die? She didn't choose to be turned into an object in old age like other witches? Why not? Wouldn't Samantha and Darrin be WAAAYYY more upset at her death, since they both liked her very much? Why couldn't Samantha just have put an invincibility spell on Tabitha? As a half-witch, couldn't Tabitha have used her powers to save herself? Wouldn't she be partially immortal?

Have you tried using a beta reader? I think it would definitely help you grow as a writer. Stories can be changed even after they have been published here. I would look forward to seeing an improved version.