Reviews for Tarkin's Fist Episode II Dirtside
airmailmrcool chapter 1 . 1/27
Omg, there's more. Thank you, AshlaTi.
justreidabook chapter 57 . 8/4/2016
What was that? *mumbles* A wookie may or may not rip my arms off if I don't- auuuuugh! Okay, fine? I thought weed kills! Isn't that smoking?
justreidabook chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
"Now you shall feel the true power of the dark side."
Noooooooooooooooo. Little Phasma has been corrupted.
justreidabook chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I feel better now.
justreidabook chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
So far this story is making my blood boil. Earth has lost over a hundred of million so far, maybe even two hundred. Meanwhile the empire has lost (in this story, not the others) maybe twenty men. And Phasma has seemingly turned into a cold blooded murder. I mean, arrgh. I just want to punch something. The Imperials are like "You betrayed us. How dare you!" whenever Earth try's something, before proceeding to orbitally bombard the planet. Good writing.
Freedom Tide chapter 69 . 7/2/2016
Hey, just finished this story! Totally loved it of course. Love Loi Cas as a character & think he is awesome, will miss him in next part. Love President Harris & hope we learn more about Earth Union he's creating. Also hope Jill Harris plays a significant & positive role in next part. Hope Cody shows up along with Jason & Ashla, Brak & rest of crew. Loved historical references to Valkyrie & Churchill speeches. Keep it up in next part. On to part 3!
gangui chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Come on man a tank can destroy this fucking glass and why there is no new thechnologie ? They destroy many Tie and other ship kill stormtroopers and can take their weapon.
Zyanadryn chapter 69 . 3/15/2016
Just finished this arc! Fantastic story!
Nao chapter 63 . 2/18/2016
Incredible ..!
acquiringwriter chapter 69 . 2/13/2016
Damn this story is intense! Took me like a month to read it though haha. I've read entire series in less than that XD great story!
Panda chapter 45 . 9/22/2015
BISHES! YOU MESSED AROUND WITH EBOLA BISHES! YOUR GOING TO DIE YOU FILTHY IMPS! YOU WILL ALL DIE! DIIEEEEE!
Guest chapter 63 . 7/31/2015
If your characterization of him was even a fraction more cynical, the relationship would be grossly horrifying, as one of predator and played. Such as it is though, it's reading more like a case of mutual self delusion of shallow infatuation.

Though I also give some slack to the character, he reads like the kind of guy that, for example, the Bothans were particularly sensitive of.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/31/2015
Arbitrary story nonsense for arbitrary plot reasons. Not that I'm against the pairing, just it's sloppy and uncomfortable in how it reads.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/30/2015
Jealous clone is best clone.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/30/2015
Sometimes the blatant references gets to me, but usually it's not excessive, and didn't take much from the story