Reviews for Tarkin's Fist Episode II Dirtside
Freedom Tide chapter 69 . 7/2
Hey, just finished this story! Totally loved it of course. Love Loi Cas as a character & think he is awesome, will miss him in next part. Love President Harris & hope we learn more about Earth Union he's creating. Also hope Jill Harris plays a significant & positive role in next part. Hope Cody shows up along with Jason & Ashla, Brak & rest of crew. Loved historical references to Valkyrie & Churchill speeches. Keep it up in next part. On to part 3!
gangui chapter 10 . 4/19
Come on man a tank can destroy this fucking glass and why there is no new thechnologie ? They destroy many Tie and other ship kill stormtroopers and can take their weapon.
Zyanadryn chapter 69 . 3/15
Just finished this arc! Fantastic story!
Nao chapter 63 . 2/18
Incredible ..!
acquiringwriter chapter 69 . 2/13
Damn this story is intense! Took me like a month to read it though haha. I've read entire series in less than that XD great story!
Panda chapter 45 . 9/22/2015
BISHES! YOU MESSED AROUND WITH EBOLA BISHES! YOUR GOING TO DIE YOU FILTHY IMPS! YOU WILL ALL DIE! DIIEEEEE!
Guest chapter 63 . 7/31/2015
If your characterization of him was even a fraction more cynical, the relationship would be grossly horrifying, as one of predator and played. Such as it is though, it's reading more like a case of mutual self delusion of shallow infatuation.

Though I also give some slack to the character, he reads like the kind of guy that, for example, the Bothans were particularly sensitive of.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/31/2015
Arbitrary story nonsense for arbitrary plot reasons. Not that I'm against the pairing, just it's sloppy and uncomfortable in how it reads.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/30/2015
Jealous clone is best clone.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/30/2015
Sometimes the blatant references gets to me, but usually it's not excessive, and didn't take much from the story
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 42 . 6/13/2015
The sheer amount of autism in that Jason kid is almost physically painful to read.
Georgia Jackdaw chapter 69 . 3/14/2015
This was a difficult story to finish. Not because it wasn't good-on the contrary, it was an excellent read, but because the subject matter was so dark. Given the atrocities covered, it would be easy to write the imperials off as monsters, but the reader is attached to characters on both sides of the conflict. That the characters are humanized so well is a testament to how well-crafted this story is.

I loved this book. It made me laugh. It made me uneasy. It unsettled me greatly at points. But that's what makes it damned fine literature.

Bravo.
D72 chapter 69 . 6/10/2014
The movie references were a little... thick. The references to the crawl were fine, but the

resevoir dogs one, and a few others were less than great. Flat notes, essentially.

Neyo with the Yayo made me laugh, but it made me worry about brakatak
Jawas against slavery, and the spread of christianity are some neat infections from

Earth.

Mahan and SF-4738 are an interesting contrast to Cortez and Mallory.

I like pretty much any of the action you write in China, even though Loi was constantly

crapped on by fate. He got one bright note, a freaking can of red bull, and then came

the battle near the xbox factory.

Dude was hard core though, just kept on his quest.

A couple names stand out. Kartarn, Porkins, Celhu.

Are these the Core worlds characters? or cousins? Katarn seemed like a fairly nasty

guy.

I dug Ashla's head yoda near the end.

Still don't particularly care for Phasma. I am glad she wasn't the force sensitive.
Bobbish chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
... A modern MBT would absolutely Wipe the floor with an AT-ST. Their armor can be defeated by stone age teddy bears for god's sake!
Darth Marrs chapter 69 . 5/8/2014
Another great installment in the series. Your depictions of the various consequences of the invasion from both sides is very well thought out and make the frame of a thoroughly enjoyable plot progression. I especially enjoyed the Jedi and Trekkie subplot. I look forward to reading the conclusion of this!