Reviews for Tarkin's Fist Episode II Dirtside
Francisco914 chapter 40 . 5/18
Fuckin hell, why aren't we killing enough of these bastards?
Francisco914 chapter 29 . 5/18
Hell Yeah! Fuck you Imperial scout scum!
Francisco914 chapter 17 . 5/18
Fuck, it makes me pissed off that we aren't killing them. I mean fuck even a dent... gr.. Fuck the Empire... Do me a favour and make them suffer in the next episode. I want the Imperials to see how brutish we are...
Francisco914 chapter 8 . 5/17
Fuck the imperials..
sebastianpost chapter 60 . 2/13
Fucking hell mate! WOW! I love this! You kept me at the edge of my seat, fuck if you had a patreon I'd donate right then and there. This is an amazing peace of work you've done, and it just goes to show how skilled of a writer you are. I'm so glad you included Australia and New Zealand in this, we are rarely ever portrayed in western media and I thank you again for not pushing us to the sidelines.
Commander Sebastian chapter 17 . 1/7
Wow I gotta say that the way you're going about the empire is really pissing me off...in a good way! The way that every imperial citizen and stormtrooper has this arrogant smugness on them just makes my blood boil with contempt and everytime their intestines show up on the outside of their bodes I make a sickening malicious grin as I read on.
You've made me absolutely HATE the empire, well done!
Garibaldi the Black chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
I don't get why the earth defense forces don't lead the Ties into the ompimal range of ground based AAA. And why went the flack guns shooting proximity fuzed munitions? It's literally ww2 technology.
General Lemarc chapter 42 . 12/4/2017
ignore my previous review.
General Lemarc chapter 44 . 12/4/2017
Is there a good chapter for finding out how the world changed inbetween present day and the arrival? Like how the NAU formed and such.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/28/2017
I think we can agree that, even in-universe for star wars, the essentially untouchable ties and "invulnerable stormtrooper armor" are complete horseshit along with ATSTs being invulnerable to antitank missiles, those things could barely stand up to logs.
Valtiel chapter 69 . 5/25/2017
"Come with me if you want to live" oh my gawd hahaha the cringe is strong with this one haha, I imagined Ashla saying that with Arnold's voice. I love this series, I'll go read the next episode, keep it up!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Dear Ashla:

So we humans *always* believed that visitors from the stars were necessarily benign? Why did it famously cause trans-continental panic when Orson Welles inadvertently convinced us that they'd arrived, then?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
theflammablefiredragon chapter 69 . 4/15/2017
I know this may be a little late, but this is probably the best fanfiction I've ever read. Outstanding work.
airmailmrcool chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Omg, there's more. Thank you, AshlaTi.
justreidabook chapter 57 . 8/4/2016
What was that? *mumbles* A wookie may or may not rip my arms off if I don't- auuuuugh! Okay, fine? I thought weed kills! Isn't that smoking?