Reviews for Substitute School, First Semester
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 5/30
Interesting idea, nice intro.
ayleid chapter 20 . 3/23
[Sorry for double review, i misclicked]
It is the zanpakutou that are specially engineered to purify souls. How exactly the zero guy managed it is spotty but that point was pretty clear.
ayleid chapter 19 . 3/23
While I very much enjoy your story I believe you overthought the quincy issue terribly. Things being destroyed when they are broken is very much the natural order; it
Jordan2356 chapter 4 . 3/14
"slipped past his guard and hit his other ribcage" not trying to be a dick but iv'e seen a few mistakes like that in this story and its only chapter four so you might want to get a beta reader
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 2/9
very good
apolausta chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
Genuinely one of the best Bleach fanfics I've ever read. Thank you again for writing and sharing!
apolausta chapter 16 . 3/31/2017
I usually don't comment on a work until I finish (ultimately because I fuss I'm selfish with my time) but I had to comment on this one at least once before the end. Your writing is amazing. I was struck by it and literally just paused to appreciate it during Chad's introspection. Your character development and each character's voice is just beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this masterpiece. It genuinely deserves all the praise it can possibly receive.
Mimi chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Why does it said June and not July?
ArgentofCintra chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
great chapter as ever :)

one minor point, And I am not pretending that I am som kind of authority on the subject, but, I would replace first name by given name, since Kuchiki is Rukias first name, and Rukia hers second, as family name precedes over given.

But I can be wrong, an please do not make me doing paperwork, that Rangiku has skipped this week :D
Glorilian chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
Greetings, dear professor!
This fic - study class :D - was very interesting, well-written. I enjoyed it. I like it plotwise and your characterization of Ichigo, Rukia and others was very nicely done. I was pleasantly surprised with your version of Central 46 (among many other things, of course).
In short, I think your fic is wonderful and good read. :o)
(Your subject is so interesting, that I am already looking forward to the next semester.) :D
Mingyu chapter 27 . 7/18/2016
Dangit! I really wish I had started this one earlier! (I usually read crossovers though) Good writing, and I like your ideas on how things could have gone.

Well, on to the Second Semester! Thanks for the fic!
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
I wonder what will happen with his hollow.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I laughed at the "I am Alfred!" I could picture it so clearly. I love how you portrayed Alfred. Even the name sounds overly innocent and goofily enthusiastic. There's a robotic character that comes to mind from somewhere else when I read Alfred, but I've forgotten who. I'm also happy that Alfred will do his job better than Kon. It always irked me how much Kon ruined Ichigo's reputation off and on screen.
Insanity NPO chapter 27 . 6/24/2016
I didn't think this day would come! Woo!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2016
Omg this is an amazing story. I just read the whole thing without a break and now I am anticipating what might happen in the future story.