Reviews for Substitute School, First Semester
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 25 . 7/10
Wow great chapter and great story. I'm sorry that I'm just reviewing this last chapter but I just am.
Now what I have to say is what I imagine what pretty much most reviewers have said.
Like Ichigo's progress I liked it a lot. And how Zangetsu has a sealed form in this one. I also like its release command. Now I have read a story or two where Zangetsu is sealed like in this story. And when I see Zangetsu seals usually his release command is Protect and that fits both Ichigo and Zangetsu. Zangetsu wanting to protect Ichigo and Ichigo wanting to protect his friends and family well that and you know the innocent and what not. But I like rise as well it also fits with Zangetsu's name.
A combo of both would be cool like Rise up and Protect, ZANGETSU!
Damn straight. And I'm going of track. Anyway ya great story it saddens me though just for the fact that because u have not released a 2nd semester fic and its been 3years after u officially put up this last chapter that I have to conclude that you will most likely not write a 2nd semester and I'm saddened greatly by it but I love it anyway and ill follow u in hope of you posting a 2nd semester.
Well I'm Off to read more fanfic's and maybe just maybe ill read ya another time eh?
-BFBL
Ps- I'm not Canadian eh! Although I do love eh!
mustbeatuesday chapter 25 . 5/10
I hope there's more soon... this is such a good story!
wolfmoon21 chapter 25 . 3/22
All right I must say this... You rock! This is awesome. I love Bleach, so the fact I almost like this more than the manga should tell you what I think. You have blended your original plot ideas to the source material in a rather professional way, and I dig it. You have even managed to get rid of some of the things that used to bother me about the manga. I love what your doing with Ichigo and his training, your turning him into a real Soul Reaper that I must definitely give you props for. Love you stuff can't wait for more
zolydck chapter 25 . 2/9
You did a great job with the plot, character development, etc.

Anyways I hope to read more, make sure to update this when you start a second season.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
One of the best Bleach AU's I've read. Or rather, not really an AU, but rather a superb rendition of the butterfly effect. Very, very well done. I think you're the first one who characterised Tatsuki in such a unique way, and gave a singular explanation for Quincy abilities, as well. An Ichigo with Kidou is amazing, and the way you expounded upon Suí Fēng is excellent.
My one : you alterpecadillonate between Mr/Mrs and -san.
You've set up so much ground work. I hope you continue with Second Semester, I really do.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
What an amusing little AU you have here. I'm curious as to how this will go. :)
Skippy chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Who the heck is this Kai characters again? I wasn't paying any attention to that introduction scene... Right, I'll just continue to pretend he doesn't exist and hope that it doesn't end with me skipping over some key plot point later lol
Moriko no Hikari chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
But there isn't a 31 in June! "Thirty days hath September, April, June and November."
Khorale chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow! This is the first time I've seen underpowered!Ichigo! It's really refreshing from the other stories I've read so far. But though it's not really 'underpowered', since everyone else keeps making him captain-class like BOOM, instantly. This Ichigo had never suffered the pressure the canon Ichigo went through, like developing inner hollow to save Rukia, achieving Bankai in three days because he HAVE to. Actually, without the motivation or boosts in power, this Ichigo is actually more well-rounded. He did this all with Soul Society's help because they're not so hostile to him in this universe, and that helps him get more powerful naturally than weird boosts in strength he randomly gets in canon - plus, he killed Grand Fisher, which shows that he's able to lower his pride and accept help.

Tatsuki's power is... a dragon? Huh, I thought it'd be more karate-based. But oh well, I can sort of see it. Dragons is also a guardian kind of creature.

I'm kind of disappointed because I can't find the second part of the story anywhere. I hope you can make one soon!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
I think Ichigo's reaction is way way too calm. It is understandable that they don't want to give up their abilities but their actions can have devastating consequences. By them not following his instructions it puts him in danger. When he took responsibility for his friends he sealed his fate with theirs. It is very likely that Central 46 would not only execute his friends but him as well. So I think his easy forgiveness and relatively low level of anger does not match the situation. He should have been far far more angry and he should not have forgiven them so easily.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I hope Ichigo gets stronger. He is growing at a very very slow pace. I know this story isn't going to be like the manga and the anime but at this rate he wont even have the level of strength he possessed when Byakuya pierced his soul chain by the end of this story. It seems like he currently has maybe 1/4 of the power he displayed during that fight from the anime. Well, anyways, I just hope he proceeds to develop faster then his current speed.
StrangerInAStrangeWorld chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Well. This is...amazing. Well-thought-out, interesting, sensible, and altogether cool.
Biblio388 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Very good fic. The story is interesting and continues to get more so. Looking forward to the next installment.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
The story is pretty interesting. Ichigo is way weaker then in cannon which is unique. Although Rukia is kind of irritating.
matthouston chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
just finished reading chapter 15 and was wondering if the new move was named after Inuyasha's backlash wave