Reviews for Substitute School, First Semester
Mimi chapter 13 . 8/19
Why does it said June and not July?
ArgentofCintra chapter 8 . 8/11
great chapter as ever :)

one minor point, And I am not pretending that I am som kind of authority on the subject, but, I would replace first name by given name, since Kuchiki is Rukias first name, and Rukia hers second, as family name precedes over given.

But I can be wrong, an please do not make me doing paperwork, that Rangiku has skipped this week :D
Glorilian chapter 25 . 7/30
Greetings, dear professor!
This fic - study class :D - was very interesting, well-written. I enjoyed it. I like it plotwise and your characterization of Ichigo, Rukia and others was very nicely done. I was pleasantly surprised with your version of Central 46 (among many other things, of course).
In short, I think your fic is wonderful and good read. :o)
(Your subject is so interesting, that I am already looking forward to the next semester.) :D
Mingyu chapter 27 . 7/18
Dangit! I really wish I had started this one earlier! (I usually read crossovers though) Good writing, and I like your ideas on how things could have gone.

Well, on to the Second Semester! Thanks for the fic!
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 6/25
I wonder what will happen with his hollow.
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 6/25
I laughed at the "I am Alfred!" I could picture it so clearly. I love how you portrayed Alfred. Even the name sounds overly innocent and goofily enthusiastic. There's a robotic character that comes to mind from somewhere else when I read Alfred, but I've forgotten who. I'm also happy that Alfred will do his job better than Kon. It always irked me how much Kon ruined Ichigo's reputation off and on screen.
Insanity NPO chapter 27 . 6/24
I didn't think this day would come! Woo!
Omg this is an amazing story. I just read the whole thing without a break and now I am anticipating what might happen in the future story.
Aegorm chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
The problem about Rukia not being powerlessness is that her character isn't going to develop in the same way. She will most likely stay colder and more duty bound than in canon.

Both Renji and Byakuya will also have their development slowed which is a shame.

Ichigo seems rather weak to me. He has real training in this story but his progress seems rather slow. He learned Shunpo from Yuroichi in 3 days while also getting his Bankai, he was able to defeat Renji after just a couple of days with Urahara. Now it seems that he is barely progressing at all.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
Wow great chapter and great story. I'm sorry that I'm just reviewing this last chapter but I just am.
Now what I have to say is what I imagine what pretty much most reviewers have said.
Like Ichigo's progress I liked it a lot. And how Zangetsu has a sealed form in this one. I also like its release command. Now I have read a story or two where Zangetsu is sealed like in this story. And when I see Zangetsu seals usually his release command is Protect and that fits both Ichigo and Zangetsu. Zangetsu wanting to protect Ichigo and Ichigo wanting to protect his friends and family well that and you know the innocent and what not. But I like rise as well it also fits with Zangetsu's name.
A combo of both would be cool like Rise up and Protect, ZANGETSU!
Damn straight. And I'm going of track. Anyway ya great story it saddens me though just for the fact that because u have not released a 2nd semester fic and its been 3years after u officially put up this last chapter that I have to conclude that you will most likely not write a 2nd semester and I'm saddened greatly by it but I love it anyway and ill follow u in hope of you posting a 2nd semester.
Well I'm Off to read more fanfic's and maybe just maybe ill read ya another time eh?
-BFBL
Ps- I'm not Canadian eh! Although I do love eh!
mustbeatuesday chapter 25 . 5/10/2015
I hope there's more soon... this is such a good story!
wolfmoon21 chapter 25 . 3/22/2015
All right I must say this... You rock! This is awesome. I love Bleach, so the fact I almost like this more than the manga should tell you what I think. You have blended your original plot ideas to the source material in a rather professional way, and I dig it. You have even managed to get rid of some of the things that used to bother me about the manga. I love what your doing with Ichigo and his training, your turning him into a real Soul Reaper that I must definitely give you props for. Love you stuff can't wait for more
zolydck chapter 25 . 2/9/2015
You did a great job with the plot, character development, etc.

Anyways I hope to read more, make sure to update this when you start a second season.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
One of the best Bleach AU's I've read. Or rather, not really an AU, but rather a superb rendition of the butterfly effect. Very, very well done. I think you're the first one who characterised Tatsuki in such a unique way, and gave a singular explanation for Quincy abilities, as well. An Ichigo with Kidou is amazing, and the way you expounded upon Suí Fēng is excellent.
My one : you alterpecadillonate between Mr/Mrs and -san.
You've set up so much ground work. I hope you continue with Second Semester, I really do.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
What an amusing little AU you have here. I'm curious as to how this will go. :)