Reviews for Taken For Granted
kuro-hebi13 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Woah! this is an amazing read... the way you write is detailed yet concise and brief... please update soon... i would ove to read more...
Kyu-chan chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Ha! I would laugh if it was Gin screwing the poor milf! Are you going to write lemons or scip them?
Hurricane Kazama chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Yay! it is actually longer... a lot longer congrats! the more vivid descriptions allow me to more easily visualize the story. well done :p. Just a tip: if the guy Kasumi is about to have sex with, is not Shuzen and the prostitution thing will continue for quite a few chapters, I think you should also put the warning of 'Dark Fic'. I don't mind the way it is heading, as I have read worse (and have a warped sense of humor) but you may turn some people away...

Anyways, well done, it is a big improvement from the last chapter
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Ageha owner of a brothel that will not surprise me ... xD

Well it is unfortunate that kasumi has had to resort to this type of work but had no choice .. So far the story is very interesting thank you very much for updating us on the next chapter we will read :D
yuuki55 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
is there going to be another chapter
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
at first I thought you would actually make Moka and Tsukune related by blood. But, now I get it... (i think you should state it somehow.) anyways, it is a decent story, and interesting, just write more. Try to be more descriptive and poetic or put more into the story. I know it is the prologue, but could you try to put more into it? (I only found this one because I turned the word count filter off). To get more people to read this story, you should make it longer. Since it is the first chapter, you don't have to worry about update speed - write at your own pace. This story seems to be promising and Im curious about what will happen next. I'm not gonna push you to update as I prefer a well written chapter to a piece of crap put up to appease the reviewers - but still try to update as fast you can.
ikcjjt chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
well written story, just too short. Very interesting story line though. I look foward to more.
darkhero what must be done chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i like to seek permission to write my own version of this story
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Interesting reads ... I hope to read more of your story :)
HotelKatz chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I wonder if you'll use a time-jump or two.

Will Kasumi meet and dating Issa? Or Will Issa be kindhearted enough to let them live in his castle the moment he meets Kasumi and her kids?